Online course in Space Systems Engineering -- free!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how is everyone doing? Anybody still taking it for credit? I have managed to maintain an A average so far. (Barely) I just took the Unit 3 (The most involved unit so far) assessment, and I look forward to the Google hangout again this Friday, but I hope this time we can stay a little more on topic than last time.

im doing well 97 average:):) I haven't taken the unit 3 quiz yet. I wish they would make the hangouts later at night because I am at school when they happen and cannot participate.

I've been pretty busy with home stuff and work, but I'm running with a 83.5% average. Not bad for somebody that hasn't picked up or read a school textbook in 20-odd years. :)

Well, I just finished the course this morning, and got my certificate. :) I think I was somewhere in the 80's for overall score, but there was one quiz I really bombed on. Phil L.

Well... I finished. Today!

Got an 81% on the final.

Glad I did it, it was very fun and eye opening to the behind the scenes process of project management.

You can still sign up and take the course whenever you would like.

Back