• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dr. Rocket 98/10240 Complete Motor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tra5925

Reaction score
I'm clearing out some of my unused rocketry items, and have Dr. Rocket's Serial Number 001 98mm 10240 motor with case, forward, and aft closures. The forward closure is tapped with 1/4-20 threads to allow for additional motor retention (existing eyebolt retention system will be included) $450 USD plus actual shipping to CONUS. Email me if interested.

Mark Brown
TRA 5925 L3
[email protected]

Last edited:
It exists. It's for real. ;-)

Okay now, how did you post your question one minute before Mark made his post? That's weird.

Hope you didn't get dumped on too bad by snow this week Mark. 6-8"?

I will get a pic of the hardware posted once I get the nerve to venture outside to my shop in this cold to take one. In the meantime, here's a sexy pic of the motor in action at lift off down in Argonia.

Scott, we got about 9" of snow on top of 1/2" of sleet/ice. It was nasty! Hope you're doing well.
Marks M1939.jpg

Don't let the last photo fool anyone. Those dogs are bigger than they look! So is the case.

She's a beauty Mark, and one of a kind! I can't imaging there's many more like it out there left in existence.

This is hard to resist. I *could* justify it as the first component for my L3... but it would be a long, long time before I'm qualified to fly it.

That's no reason to pass up a good deal. I bought my L3 hardware about four years ago, I might get started on the L3 venture this spring!

This is hard to resist. I *could* justify it as the first component for my L3... but it would be a long, long time before I'm qualified to fly it.

ROFL Bill, It's only money! Any larger and you'd be burning N reloads.

Last edited:
I'm clearing out some of my unused rocketry items, and have Dr. Rocket's Serial Number 001 98mm 10240 motor with case, forward, and aft closures. The forward closure is tapped with 1/4-20 threads to allow for additional motor retention (existing eyebolt retention system will be included) $450 USD plus actual shipping to CONUS. Email me if interested.

OMG... I *so* wish I had an extra $450 burning a hole in my pocket right now! *drool*

If I had a rocket that it would fit in and the extra cash I would be buying it.

Nice! I love those sparky motors. Just imagine how much more awesome your flight would be if you had THREE motors! LOL.

That's no reason to pass up a good deal. I bought my L3 hardware about four years ago, I might get started on the L3 venture this spring!

I'm doing the same thing :) I have fuel and hardware for my 1st and 2nd levels then I got a 4 grain 75mm CTI case and June the budget calls for the enclosure set. I might actually have the fuel for it paid for by a gentleman that has bucks and likes to see the 3rd level motors fly :D

I'm doing the same thing :) I have fuel and hardware for my 1st and 2nd levels then I got a 4 grain 75mm CTI case and June the budget calls for the enclosure set. I might actually have the fuel for it paid for by a gentleman that has bucks and likes to see the 3rd level motors fly :D

Well damn.... wish I could have a fuel sponser for my L3.

Well damn.... wish I could have a fuel sponser for my L3.

I was thinking the same thing...

Back on topic...Mark, that is one heck of a deal that I wish I had the extra $ sitting around for. If you still have this in a few months I might be able to swing it. My L3 on an M1939 would be awesome!

Last edited:
Back