Electronic Recovery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great video, & great site, I really like your arreaux upscale. thanks for sharing, that helped me understand things a bit better for electronics & duel deploy. good job!

Thanks for putting it together John, I'm sure it is as informative as the rest of your videos. I will be sure to check it out tonight.

Very professional and informative produced video. Thanks John

Thanks for the kind words all. This video was longer than most at nearly 27m; is that the right length or should I have split it into two, perhaps one on theory and one on practice?

I find videos engaging, but they make it hard to go back and find specific info. We need a better way to provide the immediacy of video along with the structure and search-ability of text.

Very nice video. I really like your sled design. How do you secure your sled inside of the coupler?

Matt

Very nice video. It actually inspired me to order some stuff and start my first DD build.

John, my Wife is a Stenographer by trade and can type over 200 words per minute, would it help you to have her transcribe your videos and make the transcript available for you to post? It would be the least I ( uh hum, Her) can do to pay back for all your hard work and informative videos.

Rocking video, very nice.

Please continue that video and do a full table deployment so we can main and drogue attachments.

John, my Wife is a Stenographer by trade and can type over 200 words per minute, would it help you to have her transcribe your videos and make the transcript available for you to post? It would be the least I ( uh hum, Her) can do to pay back for all your hard work and informative videos.
I'd like it if nothing else. Text works a lot better for me than videos, and in general is a lot more accessible.

Very nice video. I really like your sled design. How do you secure your sled inside of the coupler?
The sled is bonded to the end caps and retained inside the airframe/coupler with four screws. I prefer to design so that I can prep 100% outside the rocket and then slide the bay in ready go to. (No more fumbling around inside tubes for me!)

I would be happy to post it, but I think it would be embarrassing to read the transcript. I have been making these videos without scripts, so I think seeing all my grammatical errors and poor word choice might be sobering. :)

She usually cleans up the "umms" etc. The offer is there if you would like to use it.

Good stuff there John.

fb_like.jpg

If I were to suggest a follow-on video, it would be wiring in the field and arming the electronics for launch.

Greg

Good video, John, as always. I may or may not have been watching it while at work... Heh.

Later!

--Coop

Back