Weight Loss Options & Sleeve Gastrectomy is Not One of Them!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry about your BMI. The BMI system is very very flawed... Now I would say that its harder to lose weight at an older age I am 19 and I weighed 300 going into the tenth grade I'm now getting into better shape I wrestled and played school baseball but I've always struggles with weight. Just make a lifestyle change don't diet cut things out like bread.... Even if you did the surgery you would still need to lose quite a bit of weight before hand. I have a buddy who had the surgery and its not easy before or after but its also not a copout. Don't let people say oh its not good to get the surgery do it on your own! Its not that easy all the time especially when you are older. If you need any advice on how I lost 100lbs in 10 weeks you can PM me.... Also a side note appetite suppressants do not work in most cases in fact you miss one you will most likely binge eat that day or the pill will not work at all... My dad went to school with someone who had a heart attack and died because of these types of pills... Also start out small if you aren't active now when you start you cannot go full throttle you will put yourself in danger start out slow and drink at least 1 Gallon of water a day...

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Last edited:
That's outstanding to hear! I've been doing roughly the same thing, with the result I've lost about 10 pounds so far. My wife has already noticed my snoring seems to have stopped...a good sign! In general I've been trying to get to sleep earlier (when home) and simply reducing my intake in general. Proteins, veggies, and fruit are all my normal meal compositions, with an occasional carb. We don't have a strict adherence to the 'no carb, no processed sugar' rule...just greatly reduce where possible...opt out or substitute when you need a snack.

We still try to walk or some other light exercise every day if possible. I've done the '7 minute workout' a couple of times when time gets compressed...it's a bit of a bear, but is great to get the HR up when you don't have time for a full walk.

Good luck and keep on keeping on.

FC

Sounds like you are on the right track too... If I was not deceiving myself all these years, I coulda/shoulda/woulda felt better a long time ago. And like you, my snoring has vastly improved... I no longer sleep on a 5 or 6 pillow stack, I have dropped to 3. I tried two, but my wife said that is where the snoring creeps back in. Thanks for the encouragement, looks like we are both going the right direction, I wish you all the best luck as well.

On a finer note, I updated the thread title to better reflect the direction it is heading now...

Rather than do it alone (though Bravo on the success), I cannot speak highly enough about Weight Watchers. The tools they offer really helped me. I lost 200 pounds with only changing the way I eat (diet is a fad word and is loaded with opportunities to fail) and learning to enjoy exercise. IN WW you are given an alloquat of food and using it you get to make choices that soon become habits. The net result is if you want a treat, you can make an intelligent decision about it. One thing - changing your eating is not enough. You need to move. Don't start by joining the gym and thinking you are gonna start tossing iron like Arnold or deciding you want to run like Jim Fixx. My first step was simply to park as far as I could from my desk and walk. Just a little bit at a time does it.

Also, keep this im mind. Doing this requires you to change the way you live forever. I actually slid back a bit over the winter and have had to dig in to correct the situation. It seems if you have been logging 12-14 hours of exercise a week and eat accordingly, then you scale back the exercise and don't scale back the food, well....

Al, I had considered Weight Watchers, as they have a pretty good success rate with their clients. A young lady that I work with lost 70 - 80 lbs with them. She just recently gave birth to her first child, but is quickly recouping all the weight she gained during pregnancy, and is still using Weight Watchers plans that she adhered to over thelast couple years.

I have come to recognize when my mind tries to play games with me... tries to tell me that it's about time to reward myself with a couple fries, or a handful of chips... both of which have been known to sink all of my weight-loss ventures. But what that little part of mind does not realize yet, is that I am in total control of my life now. No more food rewards, no more taco Thursdays and Pizza Mondays. I am eating to live and not living to eat. When you think about it, turning bad habits 180 degrees is not unlike trying to steer an ocean liner with a small rudder (like the Titanic).

200 lbs, that is very inspirational man, congratulations!! Seriously, I'll get there too, one lb at a time...

Seriously, I'll get there too, one lb at a time...

That was one key to my success. Micro goals. Just a little bit at a time. Can I hold the plan for today? For the next couple of days? Can I walk a few extra blocks, a few extra KM? I liken it to when I climb hills on my bike. I look far enough in front to be safe and never look at the top. That way I am beating it continuously.

One thought, you will slip up. You will even add a pound or two once in a while. You are human. The key is what happens next. Stand up, brush yourself off, and get going. Do not let a near term slip derail you.

And an idea. every night grab your wife and go for a walk. No TV, maybe a bottle of water, and just walk. Talk to her while you are out. That simple thing about spending some quality time with the single most important person in my life helped immeasurably. Karen was my entire support team. Trust me, while improving yourself physically, you get to build on the most important relationship you have.

As others mentioned, if you need support, PM or mail me.

Great to hear you are sticking with it and making progress!

You are doing better than my wife and I. Just before Thanksgiving, we started a low carb diet (our variation on Atkins) in an attempt to lose a few pounds and hopefully make it through the holidays without a big gain, which is what typically happens to us. We knew we would have some cheats because of the holidays, but at least it would give us a chance. That plan worked out ok --- I lost about 5 pounds, then gained back a few, but still made it to Jan 1 below where I started instead of above. Since then, we haven't had much success. We keep falling off our program for one reason or another. One example --- we both do yoga and had high hopes for results from a 28-day yoga challenge in Feb (28 classes in 28 days). We had done it before with good results. We both agreed to relax the diet a bit during the challenge, because all the extra exercise makes you hungry. Unfortunately, early in the contest, my wife tweaked her back and couldn't go. Without her going, I had trouble keeping my motivation up. And we still let the diet rules relax. Long story short --- we made some progress early in January, but it's all been lost now! Anyway... we have agreed to get back on our program next week.

Keep up the good work. The "50 by 50" goal is great, but I didn't mean to pose it as a challenge to you! It's sort of arbitrary. If it works out, great! But, like you said, it might be a kind of fast weight loss that may mot be realistic or healthy, depending on how much time till your birthday. The main thing is not to be discouraged if that long term goal slips a bit, but be sure to acknowledge and be happy for the smaller steps and progress along the way. You are doing really well.

About the acid reflux, that could be due to the change in diet as much as the weight you have already lost. I used to have acid reflux all the time, and what I found was it went away almost immediately as soon as I cut most carbs out of my diet. I had always thought of it as a reaction to spicy foods or too much grease. But for example, if I go to a Mexican restaurant and don't eat the chips, I can still eat more fatty, spicy chili verde than I should, and I won't have a problem with reflux. It's not good for the diet to eat too much chili verde, of course, just an example of one thing I noticed with reflux. And I noticed it with other things too. I could eat the thing that I used to think was the problem as long as I did not eat it with carbs. Whatever the cause, it was great to be rid of that problem!

Congrats again! And keep us posted. We may be offering you encouragement, but you are also inspiring the rest of us who have our own weight loss goals.

Yoga!!! OMG, I was doing some yoga from the P90X series of excercise CD's years ago... and I must say, nothing burns your core like yoga... I literally took cold showers after an hour of the P90X routine... But seriously, yoga burns you from the inside out...HOT HOT HOT

My acid reflux has been bad for the better part of the last 12-years. I had cameras inserted into both ends of me a year or two ago, and the doctor found patches of irritated tissue which he thought were pre-cancerous. He put me on some heavy acid reducers to help get my reflux under control. After 6-months I had another procedure (camer top-side only) and the abnormal tissue was gone WHEW! He asked me to get all poisons out of my body, and to not get near poisond that could enter from touch or inhilation... thus ended my research days. I take a milder acid reducer now, and only at bedtime. Until my weight is significantly reduced, I am too chicken-sh*t to stop taking it... acid reflux is just too scary for me now.

I'm not intentionally getting rid of breads... Chips yes, but breads have been greatly reduced as I just do not have a taste for it now. My wife and I will eat out at a Sonic during or lunch break on Fridays (payday), and I'll have a single with everything (I loves me a salad burger), but I order just the burger, no fries and with a small unsweet tea. Filling yes, but I am good to go the rest of the day, so I eat lighter in the evening. I'm not dieting at all, I'm just eating less, while eating better... our grocery bill this past weekend was $115 for a family of four. I eat what I want, and eat what I need... although not ingrained in my psyche yet, it is getting easier with every day that passes.

Yoga!!! OMG, I was doing some yoga from the P90X series of excercise CD's years ago... and I must say, nothing burns your core like yoga... I literally took cold showers after an hour of the P90X routine... But seriously, yoga burns you from the inside out...HOT HOT HOT

The studio we go to offers a few styles of yoga, one of which is Bikram, which is done in a room heated to about 100 degrees and a humidifier running at least 40%. That one is HOT! There are some other heated styles too. And there are some very relaxing and non-strenuous styles. Something for everybody, I guess. I'm close to the same age you are, and as I get older I am looking for physical exercise that won't tear up my joints or cause other problems, and yoga has been great for that.

Don't worry about your BMI. The BMI system is very very flawed... Now I would say that its harder to lose weight at an older age I am 19 and I weighed 300 going into the tenth grade I'm now getting into better shape I wrestled and played school baseball but I've always struggles with weight. Just make a lifestyle change don't diet cut things out like bread.... Even if you did the surgery you would still need to lose quite a bit of weight before hand. I have a buddy who had the surgery and its not easy before or after but its also not a copout. Don't let people say oh its not good to get the surgery do it on your own! Its not that easy all the time especially when you are older. If you need any advice on how I lost 100lbs in 10 weeks you can PM me.... Also a side note appetite suppressants do not work in most cases in fact you miss one you will most likely binge eat that day or the pill will not work at all... My dad went to school with someone who had a heart attack and died because of these types of pills... Also start out small if you aren't active now when you start you cannot go full throttle you will put yourself in danger start out slow and drink at least 1 Gallon of water a day...

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using Rocketry Forum mobile app

I don't mind the BMI so much as the title associated with my number: "Grossly Obese" That term is so nasty, & derogatory... I did not even like typing it, that's how un-comfortable I am with the term.

Yep, I have 31-years on you, and you're right, at age 18 I could cringe my face and squeeze real hard and lose 50-pounds over the summer. With age comes a slower metabolism... I'm more in danger of losing muscle as opposed to fat, and that can be equally as bad... especially since the heart is the most important muscle in my body... I gotta walk before I can run... I wish I could remember what it was like to run. I hope that I will get that chance again real soon.

And yes, you have reminded me of another part of my new trending, and that is water intake... I have increased (doubled) my water intake. When I am at work, and I add lemon to my water to aid with appetite suppression. It should be from a fresh squeezed lemo, but juice from the little lemon shaped bottle is much more efficient for a work invironment... so for me it is water; tea and coffee, and coffee is the only item that I purposely add any sugar to. Thanks for the reply and for sharing your own experience with weight loss... don't take youth for granted! Your body will thank you in 30 years...

That was one key to my success. Micro goals. Just a little bit at a time. Can I hold the plan for today? For the next couple of days? Can I walk a few extra blocks, a few extra KM? I liken it to when I climb hills on my bike. I look far enough in front to be safe and never look at the top. That way I am beating it continuously.

One thought, you will slip up. You will even add a pound or two once in a while. You are human. The key is what happens next. Stand up, brush yourself off, and get going. Do not let a near term slip derail you.

And an idea. every night grab your wife and go for a walk. No TV, maybe a bottle of water, and just walk. Talk to her while you are out. That simple thing about spending some quality time with the single most important person in my life helped immeasurably. Karen was my entire support team. Trust me, while improving yourself physically, you get to build on the most important relationship you have.

As others mentioned, if you need support, PM or mail me.

As much as I want the weight off, and as much as I am looking forward to seeing my bone structure again, I know that it will take time. Instead of setting long term goals, I am setting many many small acheivable goals. These little victories really help to spur me along, thus giving more vigor to continue to strive for the nest goal. The 50 lbs by the time of my 50th birthday is about as long term as I want to set... June 15th is coming and I aim to be ready.

Last summer my wife and I walked almost every night. We had an indoor track for bad weather, and a nice park for pretty weather... we managed a mile a night. We had not talked to each other one on one like that since we were dating... I miss it and so does she. As my issues with plantar faciitus ease, we plan to start walking again...

No new weight to report... but I am officially throwing away my size 50 jeans... and for the first time in a year, I am back in my 48's. Oh! and where I was out to the last belt hole on my belt... I can now comfortably sinch up to hole #3. I'm only seeing the changes in fit so far. I have not told anybody at work, just to see of anyone will notice... so far no one has. The change is quite suttle for now.

You just keep plugging away at it,,,,
It doesn't matter how fast it happens,,,,,
What matters is that your moving in the correct direction........
Time will go by,,,,,,
And when it does,,, you'll be where you wanted to be.........

Your seeing success now,,,,,,,
Just keep doing what your doing............
You'll get there..........

Teddy

For me, this is always what matters most --- how my clothes fit and how I feel. It's nice when people notice, but for me, that is secondary. Keep up the great work, and enjoy the results, as subtle as they may be.

For me, this is always what matters most --- how my clothes fit and how I feel. It's nice when people notice, but for me, that is secondary. Keep up the great work, and enjoy the results, as subtle as they may be.

+100

In my experience,,,
You will have substantial,, lasting results if you do it for you...........
It's not for anybody else..............

Teddy

Don't get me wrong... I am being very selfish, as I am doing all of this for me. But I have worked here for 13-years, and these people have never seen me very thin. So I pondered about how long it will take them to notice, and just how much weight I have to lose before they do. My mom says it took 30-pounds before her co-workers started seeing the change. It's interesting, because you lose weight all over, not just from your gut or your butt... my wife did say that my face was looking a little thinner now. With a blcok square head, it is hard for to tell.

What I like is I am about to step into a smaller ward robe, while tossing the anything larger into a donation box.

When I get home this evening, I will post an image or two of me when I attended a launch last summer... My wife thought it was sweet, as she captured daddy and daughter doing "rocket stuffs" together... I on the other hand was horrified at what she captured of me... pics don't lie, I'm a big'n, through and through. I'll compare that image to the new one I'll get my wife to take after I am down 30+ pounds.

Try to get on the "Biggest Loser"..... They have had many people with health issues..... if all else fails, it's worth a shot. Hope you have success in whatever you choose.

1-Month weigh-in nets another small success... 289 lbs!! Yet another number "8" that I have not seen in a long time, as I am now down 17 pounds since I began the life style changes. My wife gave me a hug this morning and said she was begining to feel the difference too... Life is Good!

Good on ya! I just did a weigh in yesterday at showed me at 189.0...first time I've seen a 18x weight in almost a year and a half! Of course, today I showed 190.5...but that seems a typical variance day to day... Overall after the first week, I've been losing roughly 1-2 lbs per week consistently.

Feels good, don't it?

FC

Good on ya! I just did a weigh in yesterday at showed me at 189.0...first time I've seen a 18x weight in almost a year and a half! Of course, today I showed 190.5...but that seems a typical variance day to day... Overall after the first week, I've been losing roughly 1-2 lbs per week consistently.

Feels good, don't it?

FC

And you as well, because yes! It does feel good... best I have felt and slept in years. The appetite struggles are still there, but I feel I am managing them better now... I don't wake up at 4:30 AM wondering what I am going to eat for lunch (at least not as often). This time around, I am junking everything that I shrink out of... I'm already begining to see gaps in my closet.

2018 and I am still drowning here... up to an all-time high of 320lbs. On Monday my hematologist doctor recommended I seek the possibility of weight loss surgery (WLS). My wife and I are attending a bariatric seminar this evening at a local hospital to get more information. Also, since I last posted on this thread, I was diagnosed (June 2016) with severe sleep apnea, and have been on the C-Pap ever since.

However, 2017 has been my worst year yet; in July I was diagnosed with a kidney stone... those of you who have had them know the misery in that. 2-weeks after diagnosis of the stone, and 2 procedures later the stone is gone. 3-days after the last procedure I had extreme difficulty breathing... diagnosis, blood clots in the lungs caused by Deep Vein Thrombosis. Googling deep vein thrombosis nets a lot of autopsy photos... Was prescribed a blood thinner, and spent the better part of the next 6-weeks on oxygen. In August I am sitting at 298 lbs when I meet my hematologist doctor; we talk weight loss... something is wrong, now after 5 months, and I have gained 22 lbs. This is when my doctor says to seek weight loss intervention. The good note here is, in November, a CT scan indicated that my blood clots are gone. Nevertheless, I remain on blood thinners do to adema of the lower extremities.

Where I was once far and away (against) having a Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy done, now I am seeking out if this is my best option.

I recently had a Roux En-Y gastric bypass done ( May 2017), while pleased with the results so far, it is a huge life changer. I no longer enjoy going to restaurants as much since the menus typically have liitle on them that I feel willing to spend money on. Obviously it a lifetime committment but since Christmas of 2016 ( when process started) I have lost 111 lbs. My high was 357lbs. If you want to ask questions offline from me I am willing to talk about it, the recovery process for gastric sleeve is almost identical to the roux en-y.

I recently had a Roux En-Y gastric bypass done ( May 2017), while pleased with the results so far, it is a huge life changer. I no longer enjoy going to restaurants as much since the menus typically have liitle on them that I feel willing to spend money on. Obviously it a lifetime committment but since Christmas of 2016 ( when process started) I have lost 111 lbs. My high was 357lbs. If you want to ask questions offline from me I am willing to talk about it, the recovery process for gastric sleeve is almost identical to the roux en-y.

Congrats on your resolve and achievements, I'll bet you feel much better now than you did this time last year. PM sent...

I too have been struggling with weight, there is one thing I notice, when I use My Fitness pal, I lose weight, when I don't I gain it. For those who don't know its a smart phone app/website that allows you to track calories for free.

Also take note of your mental health, obesity and depression go hand in hand, such is my case.

Believe it or not, I do not resemble the slim attractive man in my avatar.

I tried the fitness pal briefly. I spent a lot of time imputing the data, or searching for the data on the foods to be input. Like most diets I have tried, I just stopped. I kept a journal for a while, and somewhere along the line I thought it to be silly and a waste of time and quit it to. For many of my diets I kept a running spreadsheet with a graph to show my progress, and then again, mentally stopped using it... this mental 180 trend will be the death of me yet!

I tried the fitness pal briefly. I spent a lot of time imputing the data, or searching for the data on the foods to be input. Like most diets I have tried, I just stopped. I kept a journal for a while, and somewhere along the line I thought it to be silly and a waste of time and quit it to. For many of my diets I kept a running spreadsheet with a graph to show my progress, and then again, mentally stopped using it... this mental 180 trend will be the death of me yet!

Just start up again, its ok to fail, or forget a day or two. Just start back up. However you log it, however you were successful before, just do that again. It's not that those things didn't work, it's that you (and I, I was 314 start of this year, started tracking again and what do you know, 309 now) stopped doing them. Don't beat yourself up about it though, recognize what happened and go back to what works.

I remember when I quit smoking.. I did a lot of research to see what works, what doesn't, what others have done, etc.. the bottom line was, that it's not just trying to "stop smoking" but to change the habits associated with the habit. I/we always have a cig with the 1st cup in the morning, at the 10:00am break, directly after lunch (and in the 3rd parking space in the outside lot) at 3:00pm break, at the bus stop waiting for the 151 to go home, at 5:15 in front of the Simpsons, after dinner, with every single beer, etc.. Once you start to break those habits/ rituals, it start becoming easier to cut down, or out all together.. Al, assign yourself one weird place to eat / snack / smoke. One person said they cut down (smoking) by only allowing themselves to smoke outside, in the far corner of the yard.. eventually the hassle of going outside was greater than the urge to smoke..

just saying, we all have rituals / habits around many things we might not realize in our daily life. Breaking / altering those makes breaking the habits easier..

Dragon,

Look into eastern medicine. Find out what your body type is (see 8 constitution medicine) and you will find out what foods are good for you and what to avoid. Along with exercise, and I dont mean a vigorous routine and eating the right foods you will see drastic results. No surgery needed and you might even be able to get off the meds. My wife did and she lost 40 lbs and takes no more meds. All the best

Tim

There's four types of surgery:

Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.
Laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding.
Sleeve gastrectomy.
Duodenal switch with biliopancreatic diversion.

They all can work but the person MUST follow the instructions given. Generally it takes a year or close to it to go through all the indoctrination it takes including psych evalutions to actually undergo the procedure. It depends a lot upon
how pi$$y the medical insurance is.

Laproscopic banding can be out patient but people can beat it out.

Roux-en-Y gastric bypass/pouch (the "Y" part is to keep bile from washing up into your distal stomach and really make you feel like you gotta puke) can be beat (subversed) out by the person.

Sleeve gastrectomy can be beaten out by eating all the time.

The duodenal switch is a combination of the sleeve gastrectomy and a "measured" jeujenal-ileal bypass (J-I bypass). Forty to fifty years ago surgeons didn't know what they were doing (heck it's called research) and they ended up bypassing too much of the small intestine and folks had rip-roaring diarrhea and malabsorption of vitamins/nutrients besides losing a pile of weight. Heck folks spent all the time sitting on the pot with diarrhea (really fatty, frothy, foul smelling liquid stool) they didn't have time to eat, hence they lost weight.:eyeroll:

Well the J-I bypass part was resolved over the years in that before there were drugs for hypertriglyceridemia, it was noted if a modest amount of the ileum was bypassed the hypertriglyceridemia could be remedied without screwing up the persons
metabolic status. Research was done with how much intestines could be "safely" bypassed without causing issues and it was discovered that combining the gastric sleeve and the intestinal bypass (the duodenal switch part) folks have the best long term shot at weight loss. This is the hardest procedure to "eat over" but it can be done. I guess "duodenal switch" sounds less involved than sleeve gastrectomy/intestinal bypass surgery which basically what the duodenal
switch is.

How does one "beat out" a bariatric procedure. They eat to the point of puking (that's with a pouch procedure) and keep the food down. Over time they stretch the pouch out and of course will gain all of their weight back. That's gospel folks. If you go back inside one of these people for another surgery for something else, the stomach is nearly transparent and how it keeps from busting is beyond me.

With the sleeve, one has to eat "all the time" and they can overcome it and gain weight.

Ask the bariatric surgeon which procedure they think has the best chance of long term weight loss and maintenance. Ask about failure rates at so many years. As amazing as it seems people subvert these procedures by falling into old habits and get into trouble again.

The duodenal switch people feel the crappiest the longest before they start to feel "normal" but by a year the vast majority are glad they had the procedure. Oh, actually most of the procedures including a "duodenal switch" can
be performed through several small incisions with laproscopy (telescopes or robotically actually) as long as the patient is a good "fit". (ie. no internal adhesions from past surgeries mainly)

Bottom line is if one follows the instructions to a T and follows them "forever" they'll have a good result no matter what they choose. Be aware there will be no more feasting anytime, anywhere, Thanksgiving or Christmas or will run the risk of puking or eventually subverting what was done. If that occurs, there are no "do overs" or second chances as far as surgery goes and you'll be screwed.

Also there are some medications one will have to forego (types of pills) and such after the procedure like no timed released meds with a pouch and will have to take vitamins forever. The educators at the clinics know and will look at what a candidate is on.
Of course meds like BP drugs will have to be cut or given up completely over time and lordy, lordy, type 2 diabetics end up throwing out insulin the day after surgery or at least drastically end up cutting down the dose.
Why that happens is a mystery but heck, take it if you're in that situation. The mystery part is one is still going to be eating something and why the diabetes just seems to go into remission or nearly is hard to explain.
Good luck and you have to be realistic and do some soul searching on this. The procedures will make you feel "full" but you have to break the habits on the amounts. Amazingly, some can't do that or they have success first and then lose out later on.
You want to be on the winning side. Kurt

Guys, thanks for the info and recommendations, I am enjoying reading and researching many of the ideas posted here.

I went to a WLS seminar last night, and came away slightly disgusted, as it was nothing more than a sales pitch: "diet and exercise don't work; psychiatric help does not work; it could be genetic; your only hope is surgery; gastric sleeve is the way to go" That is the gist of an hour and a half of outdated (30-year) reports and studies, and videos that I had already watched on youtube. Needless to say, should I opt for surgery, this guy is not performing it!

As I have stated, my mom had bypass surgery, and my youngest sister had the lap band. I have another sister who is bigger than me, or was, who is dieting and walking, and has lost 83 pounds in the last year. She said it is hard as crap to muster the will power, but gets better with time... lots of time.

In the past 17 years I have quit smoking pot (1989); quit smoking (2002) and quit drinking (2008). I still feel that if I can conquer thos three big nasty habits, then I can muster my own will power to change my life style to lose weight. The research into all options continues. Thank you all again for the support and options.

Will power is important but a support system of people going through a similar situation could make all the difference. If there’s an Overeaters Anonymous in your area they might be helpful (I apologize if overeating is not the problem)
I assume you have been checked for thyroid conditions and any other causes. In my case my weight gain is strictly lack of exercise and overeating.
In any case I wish you success.

Back