2014 - Ten years for WILDMAN'S

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had my eye on the Darkstar for a while, that and I like the V2, but my biggest problem is getting anyone from Wildman's to reply to my inquiries either from PMs or direct emails plus unanswered calls...does anyone know the secret to get in touch with these guys?
Phone usually does it, best to call during the week. Advanced technologies (like email) are hitting Tim a bit slow.

I agree, Tim is slow with e-mail but he or usually Jackie picks up a phone on just a few rings. He does have several major launches in the works along with trying to keep all of us buried in fiberglass. They are usually on top of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I have had my eye on the Darkstar for a while, that and I like the V2, but my biggest problem is getting anyone from Wildman's to reply to my inquiries either from PMs or direct emails plus unanswered calls...does anyone know the secret to get in touch with these guys?
Please try to call again.
I didn't see any unanswered e-mail either.
I don't check my PM's very often.

Thank You
Tim

Curious what the head end deployment is? Is that the using the NC coupler as the AV bay and not having the extra tube and coupler a normal DD uses? Guessing it is, but not 100% certain.

See post #81.

I don't get it.......
I've heard this before..........
In 10 years I have never had a problem getting in contact with them...............

Are you telling me I'm that lucky ????

Teddy

Last edited:
Please try to call again.
I didn't see any unanswered e-mail either.
I don't check my PM's very often.

Thank You
Tim

Perfect thanks. I just spoke with Jackie, she recommended that I should call back next week as the DarkStar 3" is coming back :clap: for a limited run so I will order both at that time.

Ultimately, one needs to aggregate each and every version of the Dark Star series...by far and away my favorite design :grin:

I currently have:
Darkstar Mini
Darkstar Jr (w/2-Stage Upgrade)
Darkstar 3" (my favorite of the lot...)
Darkstar 4" DD (54mm MMT)

Ultimately, you need and Ultimate

What's the news on the April sale? I need a break from L3 cert documentation and I hardly have any of Tim's awesome kits!

I don't get it.......
I've heard this before..........
In 10 years I have never had a problem getting in contact with them...............

Are you telling me I'm that lucky ???

Teddy

Guess I'm lucky too, telephone calls answered every time.

Tim,

Whats the price on the 3" Darkstar?

Any pics of the new 4" Darkstar?

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Yeah I guess it is a bit early. Maybe I got a little too excited lol

I did take advantage of the April sale which I'm awaiting to receive in the mail :D Thanks again Tim!

Yeah I guess it is a bit early. Maybe I got a little too excited lol

I did take advantage of the April sale which I'm awaiting to receive in the mail :D Thanks again Tim!

No worries.

I am anxious too. With all the rain we've been getting this past week I will run out of things to built soon...

Sorry Guys April was an extremely busy month for us here at Wildman's .
The Specials for may are .

Black Hawk 54
35" booster
16" payload
1.5" vent band
7.5" coupler
Aluminum bulk plates
Filament wound Aluminum tipped nose cone.
1/8th g10 beveled fins
Stainless Steel Hardware
$199.99

Darkstar 3"
$159.99

Sorry Guys April was an extremely busy month for us here at Wildman's .
The Specials for may are .

Black Hawk 54
35" booster
16" payload
1.5" vent band
7.5" coupler
Aluminum bulk plates
Filament wound Aluminum tipped nose cone.
1/8th g10 beveled fins
Stainless Steel Hardware
$199.99

Darkstar 3"
$159.99

BH 54 nosecone is fiberglass, but what is the airframe?

And is that a VK nosecone? Or conical?

Couple questions regarding the Jart (Standard, not 5"):

1, does the kit come with recovery gear? If so, what parachute size/brand is it shipped with?

2, does anyone have pictures of the "now in all black" fiberglass?

It's been floating near the top of my list for a while... neat lines, looks like awesome versatility, I'd like to see how I feel about fiberglass, and the price is right.

Hope this isn't too bad a thread necro...

neither of mine came with recovery gear, would assume the current offering is the same. which means that you'll need 15-18' of Kevlar(1/4" tubular) an 18" chute, and launch guides of your choice, depending on which motors you plan to use...you may need nose weight too.
Rex

Hey,,,,,
Did anybody else get a very strange email from Tim Lehr........
It seems he's got 12" and felt the need to broadcast an email to tell everyone about it............

Geezz Tim,,,,,,,,,

Teddy

Hey,,,,,
Did anybody else get a very strange email from Tim Lehr........
It seems he's got 12" and felt the need to broadcast an email to tell everyone about it............

Geezz Tim,,,,,,,,,

Teddy

//////////////////
!!!!!!!!!!

Dos r da wrong buttons.........................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Teddy

Back