2014 - Ten years for WILDMAN'S

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm.............NO....... that's Gus!!!#$#@@:wink:...........
..................the firestarter.......:grin:

It is NOT the teachings of Jedi Master Crazy Jim that have led me astray but, the forever *Evil Inner gUs* that has pushed said rockets to: Faster, Higher, Thumper-Morage...etc.;)

I think Gus,is the only person that has destroyed a Wildman kit

Yes and, i didn't ask for a warranty replacement in ALL *so many* cases! :eek:

"If you don't crack one every once in awhile.....Your not trying hard enough!":D

It REALLY is a great Rocket too learn and, play with.......Your really going too like this "O-Thingy" on Sunday Chris! See you there....:cool:

So is there a March special??

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

We went to ShreadFest last weekend in Jean NV.

CaveDuck flew his Wild Thang Jr twice...one flight the deployment charge went off while rocket was at full speed as the motor had just finished firing...and the rocket was fine although we did not find the nomex blanket .

I flew the DarkStar 3 for a great flight and more importantly , it flew with full redundant, dual deploy electronics ...gaining valuable experience for an upcoming L3 attempt.

Thanks Wildman !

Kenny

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Rocketry Forum mobile app

1394592779529.jpg

1394592813117.jpg

Last edited:
Tim just emailed out the new sale. 60% off any one item! Orders must be phoned in.

April fools!

Lessee....running low on "lighters" and e-matches, could use some reloads, need a couple of 38mm Aeropacks....

Sorry Guys I have been extremely busy trying to get ready for Thunder Struck and Red Glare along with all of the SLi stuff once they let me out from under the motorhome.
Here is a taste of the April specials.
More Details coming soon.
April Is the month of the Dark Star.
The Ultimate 529.99
DS 3 Price coming soon.
New DS 4 with head end deployment 129.99
Thank You for your patience

I have no idea what Tim is doing out there, he has been banging on something for 20 minutes!

Curious what the head end deployment is? Is that the using the NC coupler as the AV bay and not having the extra tube and coupler a normal DD uses? Guessing it is, but not 100% certain.

I could really use a mini to go with my Lite...:)

Nate

Ultimately, one needs to aggregate each and every version of the Dark Star series...by far and away my favorite design :grin:

I currently have:
Darkstar Mini
Darkstar Jr (w/2-Stage Upgrade)
Darkstar 3" (my favorite of the lot...)
Darkstar 4" DD (54mm MMT)

Ultimately, one needs to aggregate each and every version of the Dark Star series...by far and away my favorite design :grin:

I currently have:
Darkstar Mini

All in good time...:dark:
It really is an awesome design, a two stager sounds incredible!
Nate

Last edited:
I would love to see a way to stage a Jr to a Mini or something like that... Inter-size staging would be fun... :)

I currently have:
Darkstar Mini

I have had my eye on the Darkstar for a while, that and I like the V2, but my biggest problem is getting anyone from Wildman's to reply to my inquiries either from PMs or direct emails plus unanswered calls...does anyone know the secret to get in touch with these guys?

Back