2014 - Ten years for WILDMAN'S

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I KNOW that i will never forget the day when Jackie was accessing my account information on the *Wildman Laptop* in the "Rolling Smokers Lounge" when i caught just a brief glance.....at the cumulative total of money that i have spent at Wildman Rocketry over the past nine years.

I was going to post some congrats to Tim and mention that I hope to heck that there isn't some rolling total tabulator in the Wildman system; then you had to go and post that put almighty fear into my frail mind! Does it go back to "the start" of Wildmans? Dear Lord I hope not....if it does may that info never see the light of day!:y:;).

Congrats on 10 years of Wildman Hobbies! I knew the Wildman before he opened Wildman; and I can say without a doubt that the rocketry world is far better off with Wildman Hobbies in it! I know I'm thankful for all the good times, great launches, and addictive paraphanelia sourced by the Wildman!

Thanks guys; looking forward to many more decades:dark: of terrorizing the skies thanks to Wildmans!

-Eric-

Got my Feb stuff.
Is there a March teaser yet.
Almost spring Jackie almost.
cc

Tim, congrats on ten years of turning your hobby into a business.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Happy Decade Birthday to Wildman Rocketry...I just bought a bunch of pieces & parts I've been needing for awhile--great sale!

Happy decade! and many more to come (no retirement for you! We want to keep you around)

Just received a nice big box of parts, had to take advantage of the excellent February sale :)

Which made me think that March is only a couple days away...... Any teasers?:pop:

Hmmmm, I think a "March Motor Madness Sale" would be perfect for March!!

...Fudd

+1 even though I haven't burnt a single motor from BS sale due to snow .. but I have no self control I'm sure would buy a crap load more lol

+1 even though I haven't burnt a single motor from BS sale due to snow .. but I have no self control I'm sure would buy a crap load more lol

Same here... but 'crap load'? is that measured Metric or Imperial, or $$$$$$ ??

More motors.... mmmmmmmmm

----

just found an old " The Wildman is Coming! " advert in Extreme Rocketry... may take a snap and post it

Give me Fuel, Give me Fire, Give me that which I desire . . .

Kenny

I desire….another shrubbery!!…wait, no, a FG tube stretcher to make the MMT on my Shreader kit 1" longer for use with tail cone retainer. :flyingpig:

Seriously, congrats on successfully blending hobby/biz for a decade!!! No small achievement that...

I can't believe I never saw this thread, in any case happy 10 years to you: Tim and Jackie!

You guys have been like family ever since I've been messing around with this rocketry crap. Here's to 10 more years of Wildman's!!!

I posted about this on the TRA email list. Email is in an old file pre-computer crash. Feel free to dig it up. Involved King Henry the VIII.

Hmmmm, I think a "March Motor Madness Sale" would be perfect for March!!

...Fudd

1. Amen! Brother Fudd...

2. aka..."Boatload" is in Metric Tonnes........'Crap Load'? i'm not too sure on:confused:

----

I can't believe I never saw this thread, in any case happy 10 years to you: Tim and Jackie!

You guys have been like family ever since I've been messing around with this rocketry crap. Here's to 10 more years of Wildman's!!!

3. THANK Gawd someone else has feed his skinny little @$$!:eek:

*Gus and, Manny at a fancy Hotel in Wichita Kansas after Airfest*

:DMr Gus...this really is a nice breakfast buffet they give you for FREE when you stay the night here!

Manny....leave me alone i'm eating my biscuits and, gravy....:eek:

:DI didn't see any bacon on the "hot cart"....

That stuffs bad for you.....shut up and, eat your scrambled eggs....:eek:

:DIt would be REALLY nice if they had some bacon...

Duuuude! Shut up and, eat your "Flower Pot" of Fruit Loops and, forget the bacon thing....alright?:eek:

:DI REALLY....REALLY like bacon!

Manny...You've already drank a half gallon of Orange Juice....dude.....that's gonna hurt....:eek:

:DI could REALLY go for some bacon right now!

MA'AM*snap* *snap* Do me a favor....get him a half pound of bacon and, add it to my bill.......pllllleeeeease!:eek:

:DThank-you Mr. Gus! I can't wait for it too get here.....I'm thinking it will be here any minute.....mmmmmm......can't wait.....

Me::facepalm:

Last edited:
And, that wasn't even the worst of it....

*Three minutes later....*

:DStill waiting on my bbbbbbacon......!

Manny, it takes a little while to catch the pig...so go work on that big waffle....:eek:

:DYou know Mr. Gus, IF you say "Bacon" really slowly....accentuating the first syllable like a fog horn.....it sounds like this.....BBBAAAAAAY.....Con!

Stop that! People are starting too stare...:eek:

:DWhy would they do that?

Because....most people in Kansas....have never heard a fog horn....ANYWHERE!:eek:

:DWhy don't you eat bacon...Mr Gus?

Because its probably NOT "Kosher"...:eek:

:DBut, your NOT J*wish Mr Gus!

Right as rain kiddo! When it comes too fried pig....i'd be GLAD if someone had a second look at it before it was served too me......anyway....:eek:

:DBaconBaconBaconBacon!

STOP THAT!:eek:

:Dbaconbaconbaconbacon.....bacon....

:DHey LOOK! Here she comes with my plate of Bacon!.......Oh...no.....she's walking on by!

Don't wooooooorrrry, it WILL be HERE soon...:eek:

Sometimes i feel like a had a romantic tryst 19 years ago and, you popped up in my life with the DNA evidence too prove that i REALLY was the Father....:eek:

:Dbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbacon...........

*Here you go sir!:eek: A HALF POUND of Kansas's finest pork!*

Your getting a BIG tip on this one ma'am......i also apologize for snapping my fingers at you too....You have too understand my angle, here....:eek:

*NO problem let me add it to your bill!*

:yawn:BURP!:yawn:

You ATE the whole $#@%'n plate ALREADY?:jaw:

:DSure did!

:DBe nice if i could get some more......:D

Why you little $#!%!

BAAM! BOOF! BOINK! BOOF!

It was a very memorable trip to Kansas....last year.....

That commercial for beggin' strips comes to mind with the dog POV cam running around. IT'S BACON!!!

----

just found an old " The Wildman is Coming! " advert in Extreme Rocketry... may take a snap and post it

crap load is more than needed ... and lot less then a boat load

I really need 29mm stuff and just my luck ... its already on sale LOL

Don't forget today is the last day for the February sale.
Who was that good looking young man in that old magazine, it seams like a lifetime ago.
10 years and counting

That commercial for beggin' strips comes to mind with the dog POV cam running around. IT'S BACON!!!

Sather!:D How about you bringing *Rolo the Twinkie Eating Dog* down to Indiana sometime?...We can attach my new Goost-R-Vision camera to his collar and, i'll get out about 30 yards, wearing nothing but my sneakers, a big smile and, a bacon suit?

C'mon man, i need videos for my new You-Tube channel.;)

Vegas odds right now are:

Gus 4/7
Labradoodle 3/2

Sather!:D How about you bringing *Rolo the Twinkie Eating Dog* down to Indiana sometime?...We can attach my new Goost-R-Vision camera to his collar and, i'll get out about 30 yards, wearing nothing but my sneakers, a big smile and, a bacon suit?

C'mon man, i need videos for my new You-Tube channel.;)

Vegas odds right now are:

Gus 4/7
Labradoodle 3/2

That might decrease the appetites of many. Not ever sure I'd want turkey bacon.

Is the February sale for all building materials, or just what's specified in the first post. LOC tubing and centering rings, or just fiberglass parts? Filament wound nosecones only, or standard cloth type too? Also can you cut a thrust plate for a 4inch OD airframe that goes all the way to the OD of a 75 mm motor case, out of half inch ply?

Is the February sale for all building materials, or just what's specified in the first post. LOC tubing and centering rings, or just fiberglass parts? Filament wound nosecones only, or standard cloth type too? Also can you cut a thrust plate for a 4inch OD airframe that goes all the way to the OD of a 75 mm motor case, out of half inch ply?

2014 is the 10th year anniversary for Wildman's .
Its hard to believe that I have been doing Wildman's for 10 years now it seams like yesterday when a bunch of my friends talked me into starting this.
To celebrate Wildman's will be have different sale every month.
The month of February is building materials its close enough we will start the sale today.
Fiberglass tubes, couplers, centering rings, bulk plates,g10 stock and filament wound nose cones are 20% off .
All glue and gluing accessories are 15% off.
All prices will be adjusted here in house, not on the website, the discounts will be on top of Wildman club if you are a member.

Thanks Tim, I mean Paul. It's still ambiguous.

I found the answer in post #19.

2014 is the 10th year anniversary for Wildman's .
Its hard to believe that I have been doing Wildman's for 10 years now it seams like yesterday when a bunch of my friends talked me into starting this.
To celebrate Wildman's will be have different sale every month.
The month of February is building materials its close enough we will start the sale today.
Fiberglass tubes, couplers, centering rings, bulk plates,g10 stock and filament wound nose cones are 20% off .
All glue and gluing accessories are 15% off.
All prices will be adjusted here in house, not on the website, the discounts will be on top of Wildman club if you are a member.

Thanks Tim, I mean Paul. It's still ambiguous.

I found the answer in post #19.

I suppose I don't see the ambiguity, but it must just be me.

Is my signature ambiguous as well? For those confused, my name is Dan.

I suppose I don't see the ambiguity, but it must just be me.

Is my signature ambiguous as well? For those confused, my name is Dan.

I finally quit calling you "Dave"...

Maybe I had you confused with "The Insomniac"..Dave Attell:point:

Congratulations Tim!

And thank you for some of the "best" fun an adult could have for knowing you the last 10 yrs.

Hoping you continue for another 10 & even more success to ya!

Your '' pizza" B---- CJ!!@#%%$@:cool:

Back