2014 - Ten years for WILDMAN'S

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone also forgot to post the renderings ;)

(Or didn't have time to yet, which is understandable, since I only got the phone call asking for them on Tuesday...)

Hey! I see what you snuck in there. Hmmm.....

I didn't post it yet, as I only have the picture.

-Kevin

Recently overheard at Wildman's Base of Operations in Van Orin Illinois.

:D Hey Tim, *ding* *ding* *ding* do you have any 2.6" fiberglass nosecones lying around?

What do you think this is...Mad*** Rocketry? :rant:

:D No....*ding* *ding* BUT, i "know" where i'm taking my money on Monday plus, Mike has some REALLY hot chicks HOLDING his rockets....you got Griff.

Why you little #@$%! :rant: Hey how did you get my Dolly Parton pinball machine too work? :rant:

:D I plugged it in! *ding* *ding* Don't you just love it when her B;);)B's light up every time you score a point?

What did you do with all my ashtrays? :rant:

:D Putting them to good use! Put them under the front legs of the machine to readjust the angle on the board. Slows the ball down....more B;);)B's!

Hey! You can't smoke in MY house! :rant:

:D Sooooorry....didn't see any signs saying otherwise in the "Arcade" here....*ding* *ding*

I better give it a rest...Got to order some motors from the "Big Guy" tomorrow to feed my Mad*** Bomarc. :p

I thought the minis were on sale last month, and I'm pretty sure the V-2 drag race at LDRS was the big thing for July. Tim might not have posted them here, so it's worth jumping on his mailing list.

Any news on the August sale? I haven't made a purchase from Tim in a while and am starting to get twitchy...
PLUS, MWP is not that far off. Nice time to augment the build pile.
PLUS, I still need to make the final decision on my L3 build (perhaps something priced attractively; EXTREMELY attractive)

2nd Item August Wildman Special.

Tim's gone till Tues:

Order this before he gets back....scare him! [Good for all of august]

I'm putting this on SUPER SPECIAL.

NEW WILDMAN SPORT.........32in long

New polycarbonate nose cone... a thing of beauty!

Thin wall tubing....yes the NC matches OD of airframe.

ReG 80.00

SPECIAL 49.99..... YES 50.00!

It will fly on these.

DSCN3389.jpg

and these
DSCN3390.jpg

aannd theeese;
DSCN3391.jpg

and these...

DSCN3392.jpg

And yeees.....these!!!
DSCN3393.jpg

Yeah I might get spanked for doing this, but what the heck. That's what he gets for leaving me alone in the little shop of fiberglass!
Besides I'll be gone & he's got to catch me.

AND THESE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!

Attachments

• DSCN3387.jpg
    DSCN3387.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCN3388.jpg
    DSCN3388.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Continued from above.......

OOOPPs I almost forgot .... the rocket.

Wildman Sport:

Black Fiberglass
Light weight tubing 54mm [2.1 in.] 22 in.long
New NC flawless. Lighter and smoother than a spiral wound. Paints & epoxies like a dream! NO mold lines! :y:
29mm motor mount
Flies on 24mm & 29mm all the way up to 6g xl
Weight 1lb. built.
32in long built

1/16in plate G-10 fins
All tubing G-12 Spiral wound lite.

August price 79.00 errrr I mean 50.00 sssshhhh!

ORDER HERE:

https://www.wildmanrocketry.com/ShowProducts.aspx?Class=463&Sub=1193 [ Price will be corrected when shipped, nothing gets charged till it ships.He's gone I don't know how that stuff works......don't worry I guarantee this price]

Build thread soon!

DSCN3345.jpg

DSCN3348.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN3377.jpg
    DSCN3377.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Is the special just for the Wildman Sport or all the sports?

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

What diameter?

Edit: 54mm:):)

Sent from my iPod touch using Rocketry Forum

oh man, I JUST got a darkstar mini DD kit last week. and now I need this. this may cause tensions at home. are there deals every month?

are there deals every month?

Yes it's Wildmans' 10th anniversary ....as in the very first post:

2014 is the 10th year anniversary for Wildman's .
Its hard to believe that I have been doing Wildman's for 10 years now it seams like yesterday when a bunch of my friends talked me into starting this.
To celebrate Wildman's will be have different sale every month.
The month of February is building materials its close enough we will start the sale today.
Fiberglass tubes, couplers, centering rings, bulk plates,g10 stock and filament wound nose cones are 20% off .
All glue and gluing accessories are 15% off.
All prices will be adjusted here in house, not on the website, the discounts will be on top of Wildman club if you are a member.

Thank You All for the last ten years and we look forward to the next ten.

Your wallet is most certainly NOT safe. Wildman has a long history of devious schemes and plots that eventually we all succumb to and we are left with no choice but to send the man our money.
It's only a matter of time until he breaks through your defenses too.

s6

oh thank god not darkstar sport .. my wallet is safe :)

Maybe....... for a little while at least! Everything needs a break now & then.:cool:

BUT more cool stuff coming in the following month's...Kinda like a mini black Saturday...every month! Or should I say a....Stealth Sale! [ya you know who caused this... "6"]

Requests May be considered?????????!!!!!

Last edited:
Maybe....... for a little while at least! Everything needs a break now & then.:cool:

BUT more cool stuff coming in the following month's...Kinda like a mini black Saturday...every month! Or should I say a....Stealth Sale! [ya you know who caused this... "6"]

Requests May be considered?????????!!!!!

small tiny request :) MWP drag race special would be great if posted soon for build time etc. :)

Your wallet is most certainly NOT safe. Wildman has a long history of devious schemes and plots that eventually we all succumb to and we are left with no choice but to send the man our money.
It's only a matter of time until he breaks through your defenses too.

s6

I have succumbed to the nefarious method his trailer has for subsonic subliminal messages " you want me...you need me....buy me....abandon all restraint..."

I'm sure that's how I left his trailer last year in Airfest with an Ultimate DarkStar and a Gizmo XL Dual Deploy.....

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

I have succumbed to the nefarious method his trailer has for subsonic subliminal messages " you want me...you need me....buy me....abandon all restraint..."

I'm sure that's how I left his trailer last year in Airfest with an Ultimate DarkStar and a Gizmo XL Dual Deploy.....

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

I can' t wait to see both of those fly !

Concerning the purchases ..you went BIG then you went home...

Kenny

Damn I was trying not to buy more rockets.... Looks like the sport will be added to my collection. Yippy!

Back