It Isn't Rocket Science... It's just quotes about Rocket Science (or not).

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to find them... They're everywhere... "It's not rocket science"... OR "It IS rocket science"... So What quotes have you found out there?

"It’s not rocket science. It’s social science – the science of understanding people’s needs and their unique relationship with art, literature, history, music, work, philosophy, community, technology and psychology. The act of design is structuring and creating that balance."

~ Clement Mok, Canadian Graphic Designer

All The Best!
Jim
Rocket Scientist (for more than 30 years, perfecting the method of slimming down the wallet while increasing the consumption of balsa at the same time).
itnotroscbus.jpg

itnotroscbus.jpg

Last edited:
Found another that is close to my heart... or better for it, actually it sits under my butt a lot of the time (though not as much now as when I lived 14 miles closer to school).

motu-s-psas-remind-it-s-road-safety-not-rocket-science-photo-courtesy-of-motu.12.0.1059.506.860.411.c.jpg

motu-s-psas-remind-it-s-road-safety-not-rocket-science-photo-courtesy-of-motu.12.0.1059.506.860..jpg

The COSROC's club polo shirt has "Yes, I am a rocket scientist." printed on the front pocket. Since I am not worthy I can only wear their tie dye "Love, Peace and Rockets" T shirt.

I don't think makeup is rocket science or a cure for cancer." - Cindy Crawford

-- Roger

Back