BALLS 23 September 19-21, 2014

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cheers: Here here!

A little heat never hurt anyone. :wink: August weather was beautiful this year. 90 degrees with blue skies and no wind! "But no! It's too hot" It's called BALLS. Grow a pair and sweat a little!

Saw pics from this year through Ryan C. Incredible stuff. Man, I gotta make it out there some year.

Alex

HA, sounds a lot like day to day here in Texas... I swear if I didn't sweat so much every day Id'e be quite the fatty...

Love all the accounts of BALLS, every year come September I become an impatient child waiting for updates...

Besides the obvious fire and smoke, you get a chance to see what other fliers are doing with extreme technologies and techniques. The names and projects that you see here are live and on the lake bed. You can touch (maybe...) and see first hand what these folks are doing.

The BALLS launch does get in your blood. This was year #4 for me and I had to ask "special dispensation" from my manager and the wife to get a couple of extra days off. It means working some week ends, but well worth it. The 34 hour drive one way was worth every minute; although my back still argues that point.....

Back