Open Rocket Update?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCTex

Reaction score
Good morning,
I just updated my OR to OpenRocket-13.11.1 and found that I'm unable to select a motor now. Usually I would define an inner tube as the MM and it would then allow me to select a motor. Now when I define the inner tube as an MM I no longer see the option. What am I missing here? I've attached a screen shot and the file I'm working with. I've also tried following Sampo's guide but it ends just as he starts on the basics of motor selection. Awesome job to him btw, it is a great program.
Thanks,
Nathan
View attachment MM Issue v1.0.orkOpen Rocket Motor Issue.jpg

Good morning,
I just updated my OR to OpenRocket-13.11.1 and found that I'm unable to select a motor now. Usually I would define an inner tube as the MM and it would then allow me to select a motor. Now when I define the inner tube as an MM I no longer see the option. What am I missing here? I've attached a screen shot and the file I'm working with. I've also tried following Sampo's guide but it ends just as he starts on the basics of motor selection. Awesome job to him btw, it is a great program.
Thanks,
Nathan
View attachment 157778View attachment 157779

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?61050-OpenRocket-13-11-1-Can-t-add-motors

The documentation is outdated.

What you are missing is the "Configuration" tab at the top.

Lol, that was not intuitive... Thanks for the help, I've got the motor selected now.

Back