Tragic Little Aerospace?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Evil

Reaction score
More than a little hinting for this to be under the tree but wifey says she couldn't get a hold of them. Anybody know first hand if these folks are still up and running?

Purchased mine a couple of months ago and received INCREDIBLE support from them. Highly recommended! This GPS successfully located my Mongoose 54 after a flight to 17,000'.

Thanks Chuck and Dan, that's plenty of credibility for me. I just looked at their FaceBook page, love the toaster oven. Just paypal-ed the old dude.

Absolutely! They are a great business, I would HIGHLY recommend buying from them. They got me into high power and have supplied me with free igniters for my aerotech motor.

Let's bump this to the top...

Robert @ Tragic Little Aerospace has been incredibly helpful with helping me correct my mistakes! I've managed to sever the coaxial antenna cable on the transmitter while cutting electrical tape with a utility knife and damaged the receiver cable by pinching it in my car door. On both occasions, Robert directed me to the correct Digikey products so that I could order (multiple) replacements. I now have 5 coax cables and 2 receiver cables/antenna bases. Needless to say, I am good to go.

If you're reading this, thanks Robert! If you're contemplating getting a stand alone GPS tracking system that doesn't require a Ham license, look no further!

Back