Aerotech 3D Models

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCBrust

Reaction score
This is a shot in the dark, but are there any 3D models available for Aerotech HPR casings?

Thanks,
Randy

How do you mean. CAD models of casings, closures, liners and such? I don't think Aerotech has ever released these models, but if you head to Aerotech Website and RCS Store you should be able to get dimensions of the major components. I was able to design an entire motor CAD based on the outside dimensions of the 54/1706 and the 54/0.455" nozzle.

Jared

I'm 3D modeling some new rocket deigns in Solidworks and before I pull out the digital calipers and some motor casings, I figured I'd ask. The dimensional information on Aerotech's website is ok, but not complete.

Randy

I'm 3D modeling some new rocket deigns in Solidworks and before I pull out the digital calipers and some motor casings, I figured I'd ask. The dimensional information on Aerotech's website is ok, but not complete.

Randy

If you already have the casings, I'd just pull out the (analog, in my case) calipers and measure them rather than asking around.

Back