My Cats And Rockets.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twice as happy. :)

12571777314_15f9ae412f_c.jpg

Boris like the large rubber bands I use to hold things together.

He carries them into his eating area and drops them in his water dish.

Boris like the large rubber bands I use to hold things together.

He carries them into his eating area and drops them in his water dish.

Here is the criminal at the scene of the crime:

He also likes to knock his food out of the dish before he eats it...what a pig! :eyeroll:

Miss Kitty has made it her mission to watch out for the black helicopters.

Here's my Cats last Summer. They figured out how to catch Brookies out of the Stream.

You'll save a lot on cat food that way. Of course, those little minnows don't bite *back*. I've got a neighbor that has a small garden pond he's rather fond of. Local cats seem to think it's a great fishing hole, and his koi are fair game. He's been very ingenious (and very restrained) in his reven... I mean "disuasion" of the cats - everything from a remote-controlled high-pressure water sprayer, to paint gun, motion-sensing alarms that scare the willickers out of the cats (I've seen a startled cat clear a six foot fence in a single "flinch"), and so forth.

Well thankfully they only came home with three Trout that I know of over the course of 2 Weeks, so they must have grown bored of them, or decided it would be nice to leave some for the rest of us.

Cinnimon and the Sunset 2005-06-18 03.jpg

Better days... Cinnamon Pie when she was young, and we had a home with a spectacular view.... ah the internet bubble... how I miss ye...

Tonight is no good. My Cats are acting all squirrely because of the Weather. There also must be a Stray Cat or new Animal in the Woods.
Thankfully I just barely got a "Cat Count", and they are all safe and sound, but for like 2 Hours they had all took off into the Woods and had me worried. My Back is all messed up, and I have all sorts of Appointments tomorrow, so it would be nice to just get the Cats all inside for the Night, but it seems like as soon as a couple come in, the others go back out. I'm out of Cat Nip, so a Bribe won't catch em'.
Todays nice Weather was nice and all, but I'll be thankful tomorrow for the Rain we're supposed to get. That will keep the Cats close to Home. Then I can call it a day early and get some rest.

Back