Area 66 2014 High Power Launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Area66

Reaction score
I prepare a page for our Area66 2014 Edition, it will be the place to get all the information about it. Get ready, we are doing something big.

https://www.rawdon.org/area66.html

area66_zpsd6c2a420.jpg

We are preparing the final steps for our launch in May, check in the next day our website as we gone have an AT and a CTI group buy, motels list and other stuff.

www.rawdon.org

We just receive or Flight Authorisation ( waiver ) from Transport Canada.

more info www.rawdon.org

Last edited:
Less than 30 days, We have pre reservation, this will give an idea of how much peoples we gone have and to print in advance registration card.

It will be $ 20 for everyone if register before the 15th of April and $ 40 if paid onsite. It will be free for kid under 18 who want to launch Low Power.

contact me [email protected] for register

If someone want to camp on site Friday night info me so I will be able to go prepare things on Friday and it will give me the chance to leave stuff on site ( ramps , tables .....)

__._,_.___
In case of the event cancellation the money will be refund.

if the weather is not good we gone host the launch on the 10 and 11 of May, Peoples will have the choice to apply their paid registration to that event or been refund

Peoples can join Tripoli association on site, you can pay your TRA membership with Credit Card.

Possibility of camp on the site from Friday to Sunday, it's free but you must reserve

Last edited:
Ok, I make it more simple , it will be $ 20 for everyone if register before the 15th of April and $ 40 if paid onsite. It will be free for kid under 18 who want to launch Low Power.

contact me [email protected] for register

If someone want to camp on site Friday night info me so I will be able to go prepare things on Friday and it will give me the chance to leave stuff on site ( ramps , tables .....)

Launch re schedule to the 10 and 11 of May due to bad weather

Gerard mentioned something about having a launch in September, but no firm dates.

Here we go, our next High Power will be on September 13th and 14th, this will be a small event on reservation only, this is free but you have to reserve.

[email protected]

13sep_zps836e62a0.jpg

Back