Rocksim Madcow 5.5 Fiberglass V2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hball55

Reaction score
How does one go about running a flight sim on the Madcow Fiberglass V2. Rocksim has no file on it and I started to design it in Rocksim and quickly lost patience trying to draw the fins. The nosecone is sort of problematic in Rocksim also.

Madcow has the file on their site under 'manuals and more'

Madcow has the file on their site under 'manuals and more'

Ah thanks, I saw the manuals and more but didn't realize there was a rocksim file there.

You got me, shame on you:p. Seriously though, there's no rocksim file there.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, my mistake, I was thinking of their new(ish)Honest John 5.5 kit which I just downlaoded a few days ago. You're correct of course, Mike hasnt provided a rocksim for the V2 5.5 yet. Mike, we need that file sir !

Has anyone since this thread started many moons ago developed a Rocksim file for the Madcow 5.5" V-2?

Could not pass up the 20% off Madcow sale this weekend and bought this rocket kit with the 75mm MMT. I've wanted a 'big' V-2 for a while. Build thread?

Oh, and I will make a Rocksim file from the parts/pieces and post it back here (or in the build thread).

I too could not pass up the Independence Day sale. Have and have built quite a few Madcow kits. This time I went with the venerable 4" Batray.

Back