Jawstand for $30 at Orchard Supply Hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThirstyBarbarian

Reaction score
I picked up the Rockwell Jawstand at Orchard Supply Hardware for $30, and no sales tax. Not sure how long this price is good for, and I think the sales tax deal ends today (meaning it's already over by now). But it might be worth checking out. They still had a couple at this price on the shelf at my store in Dublin, CA today.

Online ad still shows it at $30: https://www.osh.com/Osh-Categories/...ses-&-Work-Tables/Rockwell-Jawstand/p/6904114

Last edited:
Great price. They are out of stock online.

Yep, looks to be out of stock online. OSH is a chain in CA, so if you are interested in this stand and are in CA, I'd check the bricks-and-mortar OSH stores.

Now I wish I'd asked how long the price is in effect. I don't really know, but I'm guessing it will be in effect for some time. The box had 3 stickers. One for $59.99. Another showing $59.99, marked down to $44.99. And another showing $59.99, marked down to $30.00. Unless they are going back to peel off stickers, I'd guess the price is good for awhile.

Last edited:
They've expanded into Oregon as well. A new store opened in Beaverton about 6 months ago.

Back