• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need 5.38 to 38mm x 5 motor mount for cluster and 38mm mmt

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inerax

Reaction score
Hi all, bringing back my 5 cluster air start project.

Need 2 or 3 motor mounts 5.38 body tube for a cluster of 5 38mm motors.

Would also need some cardboard motor tubes, 38mm, length does not matter too much on this as long as its 12 inch+

Let me know what you have or if someone could point me to a site that sells the cluster mounts like I need.

Thank you!

giantleaprocketry.com

Has custom cut centering rings, and 38mm tubes.

Give them a call, they can get you what you need.

Matt

You might try emailing Jack at What's Up Hobbies. Don't see them on his website, but have seen tons of cluster centering rings at his launches. LOC Precision may be able to cut some for you. Giant Leap also sells cluster rings, but did not see 5.38 inches. I would email some of these sites. I am guessing Rocketry Warehouse can get them for you. I used to get centering rings from K and S, but no more. Good luck.

Indeed, UpscaleCNC can help you out. In this case, I can even do the tubes for you. I don't generally stock tubing but I happen to have quite a lot of 38mm LOC style tubes. Please PM me here and we can discuss the options. I can do small holes for conduit routing for igniters, retention schemes, etc.

See my thread in the vendors forum for examples of he work we have done.

Nat Kinsey
UpscaleCNC

Indeed, UpscaleCNC can help you out. In this case, I can even do the tubes for you. I don't generally stock tubing but I happen to have quite a lot of 38mm LOC style tubes. Please PM me here and we can discuss the options. I can do small holes for conduit routing for igniters, retention schemes, etc.

See my thread in the vendors forum for examples of he work we have done.

Nat Kinsey
UpscaleCNC

pm sent :)

Back