Eggtimer Rocketry Holiday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerving

Owner, Eggtimer Rocketry
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
In the spirit of Hallothanksmas, WalMart, and Hallmark putting out the holiday decorations in July, we're going to be starting our sale a week early, so "Black Friday" will actually start on Friday, Nov. 22nd and last through "Cyber Monday" on Monday, Dec. 2nd. Here's the deal:

o All Eggtimer kits and accessories are 15% off, i.e. an Eggtimer kit is $34 instead of $40, and the TwoFer special (TWO kits with ONE data cable) is $59. This is the new RevD board, just released.

o You get a FREE header/socket kit with every Eggtimer kit that you order (a $5 value for each one).

o USPS domestic surface shipping is only $1 per kit. International shipping is $10, flat-rate.

So, if you were looking at getting the TwoFer Special with the header/socket kits, instead of costing you $83.50 it's only $61.

Stock up now for those Winter builds that you're going to be getting from the rocket kit vendors during their Black Friday sales... :)

Any chance of getting one or two without the data cable at all? I think I may get a new one to replace the RevCs I have (I'm a terminal block/single battery type of person)

Great deal, I have four now. Very powerful flight computers and one of the best parts is you get to put them together.

TA

and great customer service, ordered mine last week and got it in two days. And he gave me the black Friday price!

Got my twofer. Thanks Cris.
Rained today so I did not get to test my Rev C.
Oh well... there is ROC next week.

Jeff

OK, by popular request I'm extending the sale for you last-minute shoppers... until Dec. 15th. Same deal...

o 15% off Eggtimer kits, singles are $34 and TwoFer (TWO kits with ONE cable) are $59
o FREE header/socket kit with each Eggtimer ($5 value per kit!)
o $1 domestic USPS First Class shipping

So, if you heard about it a little late, or you need to pick up a few "Secret Santa" gifts, here's your chance.

Omgzorz, thanks! Need to get an alt for the velociraptor kit that just arrived. Kinda ran low on rocket funds.

Dave

OK, by popular request I'm extending the sale for you last-minute shoppers... until Dec. 15th. Same deal...

o 15% off Eggtimer kits, singles are $34 and TwoFer (TWO kits with ONE cable) are $59

So, if you heard about it a little late, or you need to pick up a few "Secret Santa" gifts, here's your chance.

May not need to be re-stated but I will do it anyway--this is a fantastic value! Yes, it takes a bit of work and you need a nice pencil tip soldering iron, but the new board layout with the headers and voltage regulator make it a breeze to swap in/out of all your rockets. Even if you already have a Rev C, you should purchase the Rev D.

I had managed to restrain myself, but no longer -- I'm in.

I cringe to think of how many altimeters I'll own, once these arrive. But, I love being able to assemble stuff, even if my soldering does look like it was performed by a drunk monkey at times. :)

-Kevin

I had managed to restrain myself, but no longer -- I'm in.

I cringe to think of how many altimeters I'll own, once these arrive. But, I love being able to assemble stuff, even if my soldering does look like it was performed by a drunk monkey at times. :)

-Kevin

Ahh, just keep buying them... It's kinda like a trying to stay on a diet... Pretty soon the guilty feeling (and cringing) will go away.

Ahh, just keep buying them... It's kinda like a trying to stay on a diet... Pretty soon the guilty feeling (and cringing) will go away.

Thing is, it was maybe a year ago that I thinned the herd. :p

I think I'm addicted....and I don't want an intervention!

-Kevin

You are a bad influence Tim, between you and Kevin I'm having a hard time staying on my diet! I was supposed to not spend anything between Black Saturday and Christmas, now I'm in for a two-fer.....
If I don't show up for Airfest next year, you will know Sharon skinned me and hung me out to dry.

You are a bad influence Tim, between you and Kevin I'm having a hard time staying on my diet! I was supposed to not spend anything between Black Saturday and Christmas, now I'm in for a two-fer.....
If I don't show up for Airfest next year, you will know Sharon skinned me and hung me out to dry.

You won't get skinned as long as I get one of them

You won't get skinned as long as I get one of them

Before or after the solder is applied? I'm not sure our marriage would survive another soldering lesson....
Sorry for the hijack, we live and work in the same house, but it's a BIG house with a 19 step commute up to her office.

Received mine yesterday. A new LiPo and charger are on the way. Hopefully I'll get to start assembly before the weekend.

Its such a good looking circuit board, I almost hate to mess it up with my solder job.... almost.

Back