• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Millennium Edition Dr. Rocket RMS 54/852 - 2560 System SOLD

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hball55

Reaction score
Never been used. Date Mfg. 6/2000, Serial Number 008
This is the 852 case, 1280 case, 1706 case, and 2560 case, plus rear closure, one forward closure, one forward extended closure, one forward plugged closure, and one forward extended plugged closure, all in beautiful Millennium Edition colors (Tie Dyed blue/purple). The purple doesn't show as well in the picture as it does in person.

Make an offer.

102_0042.jpg

Last edited:
Brand new, never been used. Date Mfg. 6/2000, Serial Number 008
This is the 852 case, 1280 case, 1706 case, and 2560 case, plus forward closure, one rear closure, one rear extended closure, one rear plugged closure, and one rear extended plugged closure, all in beautiful Millennium Edition colors (Tie Dyed blue/purple). The purple doesn't show as well in the picture as it does in person.

Make an offer.

You have 'rear' and 'forward' mixed up in your description...you'd have trouble of sorts with a plugged aft closure.

That said, you're causing great hazard to my keyboard because I've started drooling...

You should introduce yourself in the Watering Hole section. We are very hesitant to buy from someone with no credentials. Do you know some one personally on the forum? Where do you fly? Post some of your rockets.

I am very interested in these cases. So beautiful.

I corrected the forward/rear closure goof and I also struck the brand new, but they have never been used, lol. I haven't participated in these forums or rocketing since 2001. My name is Hank Ball. My NAR membership has long expired but my number was NAR 75967 and, of course, I used to be Level 2 but not anymore since my membership expired. I used to be a member of SARG (Sacramento) and frequently launched both in Livermore, CA and Fresno, CA at the TRA site at the Maddox Dairy Farm. Of course, I also frequently went to Blackrock for launches. Went to the Pony Express Missile Test Range in Utah for the NAR Sport Launch in 2000 and Springfest 2000 outside Henderson, NV. Flew to New York for NYPower at Genesseo July/2001. Will post this in the Watering Hole section. I'm not starting up the hobby again, but selling off some of the accumulated gear I never used and will be selling more in the near future.

Last edited:
*sigh*

I want them so badly, and I know I will never have an opportunity to buy them again, but I am a broke graduate student living with no job, so I will have to pass.

*sigh*

*sigh*

I want them so badly, and I know I will never have an opportunity to buy them again, but I am a broke graduate student living with no job, so I will have to pass.

*sigh*

Same. I save up some Black Saturday money. So I sent my best offer, but I don't expect it will work out. I have one 29mm Millennium case and they are very cool.

I have this set, serial number 005. Bought directly from Dr Rocket at LDRS in Orangeburg,2000

Just found an old friend in here that could easily vouch for me, that is Tfish. I met Tony and A.J. At a LUNAR launch and believe it or not, I certified him for Level 1. Knowing what he knows now, it's hard to believe but I did. Not sure but I may have been one of the two to sign his Level 2 cert, but I may be wrong. By that time, Tony had a lot of friends willing to help out. Now he's returning it to others.

Actually, the day I certified him Level 1, he ended up helping me break into my vehicle, as I had locked my keys inside.
Oh yea, just rejoined NAR today.

Henry Ball
Level 2
NAR #75967
Soon to be SARG #557 member

Beautiful set. I already have a 1280-2560 set (not special edition) but if I had the spare cash I would jump on these. Although they are so nice I wouldn't want to fly them!

Back