• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CJ's WaCkY WeD..Doing dual deploy, ya need these.[Reduced price-increase quantity]

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackjack2564

Crazy Jim's Gone Banana's
Reaction score
. page 3

Yep it's time for a WAcky wED. SaLe! [Yes I still have these as of March 2019]

If you have a need for ejection charge lighters....have no fear...CJ is here to the rescue!:grin:

Seems if you have been using these Q2G2: [click to enlarge]
Picture 4.jpg Picture 3.jpg

there might be a shortage.:y: Even so I have the real ....deal at a better bargain!
[click to enlarge]
DSCN2836.jpg DSCN2838.jpg

These are 11.5 inches long and are low current. Your continuity test will not fire them.

Good
24 units for 18.00 shipping & paypal +4.00 [tracking included on all shipments!]
total 22.00
New price 24 .....18.00

Better
48 units for 36.00 + 5 for sh & pp

total 41.00

New price 50......32.00

Best
75units for 50.00 +8.00 sh & PayPal

58.00 Total
New Price 100.....50.00

All ship free & PP included....

Current/voltage requirements:

[click to enlarge]

Picture 1.png

PM with what you want

Name
address & zip

I will invoice you & give PP account so you can pay. shipped within 24 hrs & tracking included after receipt of funds.

DISCLAIMER: MANY of you have dealt with me in the past & know how fast my turn around times are. If you are new and wonder about me, look up under good/bad buyers thread at top of page. :smile:

Don't forget shear pins [2-256 white] if ya need them, 50 for 3.00 [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Last edited:
SEND ME YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS GUYS! or you go to bottom of list. I will fill orders with proper address info first!

Some of you are just sending me PP address. I don't know how to invoice through them & it screws up.... my who came first by address orders. It saves me & YOU time.

PLEASE READ THE RULES

Sorry for messing up. Hopefully, I'm back on the "nice" list.

Kevin

Sorry 'bout that

I PM'd for 'best deal'. Second PM with shipping address etc. I am assuming you'd like paypal paid 'to a friend', not merchandise, to avoid fees.

Yep it's time for a WAcky wED. SaLe!

I will invoice you & give PP account so you can pay. shipped within 24 hrs & tracking included after receipt of funds.

OK FOR THE LAST TIME......don't just send me YOUR PP account.. READ ABOVE!

If I don't get the required info. you will go to bottom of list. Judging by the way these things are going....you won't get any. I don't have time for multiple PM's over a simple transaction.

If payment is NOT received in 24 hrs from invoice, next buyer gets them. Sorry but this needs to go smoothly, as you can imagine I am swamped with PM's & the guys following the rules will come first.

Thank you CJ

It's not Wednesday !!!!!

but bring a best pack for me when you make the next Launch in Orangeland. :cool:

It's not Wednesday !!!!!

Oh, Wed=Wednesday. I thought he just left out the "a"..
If that's the case, it must be a really wacky Wednesday if it's being held on a Tuesday.
It's the opposite of Black Friday held on Saturday.

Every one who paid by 2.00 this afternoon was shipped. You should all have confirmation & tracking in PM boxes. Anyone else who pays tonight will get shipped Wed Tomorrow.

And thanks ya'll info got much better & communication has been tops!

CJ

Every one who paid by 2.00 this afternoon was shipped. You should all have confirmation & tracking in PM boxes. Anyone else who pays tonight will get shipped Wed Tomorrow. And thanks ya'll info got much better & communication has been tops! CJ

Great deal, great service...how can you top that?

Thanks!

Great deal Jim. I actually prefer these over Q2G2's. Payment sent.

...Curious to know why, can you share your thoughts?

Lead length is #1 for me. The head size is smaller on the Q2G2 which can be nice sometimes, but the e-match typically is better.

Dan

tracking number 7012 2210 0001 9352 8759 It was put into the mail today
thanks Kurt

Lead length is #1 for me. The head size is smaller on the Q2G2 which can be nice sometimes, but the e-match typically is better.

Dan
Exactly what I prefer. I have gone to a lot of cable cutter type deployments so I prefer the more robust design. They are cheaper too!

Just submitted payment for "better" deal. I can certainly use as delivered, but only need ~4" leads. Is shortening the lead okay, or could it cause any effects such as lighting at a lower input?

Cory B
TRA# 14170 L2

Everyone who paid went out today. You all should have received ''sent & tracking#" notices.
That leaves just 2 packages waiting to go out.

I AM GOING TO BE AWAY FOR TURKEY DAY, SO I CAN'T SHIP MORE GOODS TILL NEXT WEEKEND.

I will have computer with me, so I can continue to process what you need/take orders, but I will not invoice for payment till I return. This way I can maintain my ship ''within 24hrs of payment" status.

I will take and number orders as they come in, so you keep your place in line.

[ I hope to have some other stuff coming to sell also!]

Thanks to everyone so far and have a great Turkey day.

CJ

Ps I'll still be here on the Forum, just from another "secret location" hmmmm .....Area52???????

DISCLAIMER: MANY of you have dealt with me in the past & know how fast my turn around times are. If you are new and wonder about me, look up under good/bad buyers thread at top of page.

Jim,,,,,,,,,
PM sent for Better Deal...........
I need your paypal account to pay you,,,,,,,,,,,,

I have been wondering about you for years..............
You can speak to The Wildman about me,,,,,,,,,,,
He's been wondering about me for years as well................

I'll see ya in Maryland,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Teddy

Back