• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CJ's WaCkY WeD..Doing dual deploy, ya need these.[Reduced price-increase quantity]

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are great! I just received my second order. Thanks Jim!

Your welcome guys!

Thanks for the orders everyone.

Just received a large shipment for summer flying.

Both short, long & shear pins in stock.

Info on short post#1.......... long & shear pins post # 86 pg. 3

Received my shipment of them today--awesome stuff! Lit instantly off of a AA battery when I was testing a couple out, so it doesn't take much current to fire these. Amazing!

Prepping rockets for ROCstock, I checked my supply of short lighters. Burned the first shipment of 75 already, started on the second. Probably need to restock when we see you at Airfest. Maybe get some motor lighters too?

Great service!!!!!!! Send a PM, make payment, they show up a couple days later. No fuss no drama. I wish all my online purchases went this well.

Got mine last week and they are amazing!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Rocketry Forum

Package from Jim arrived today,, man that was fast.

coyote.jpg

Thanks Jim. PM sent about other stuff.

Ed

Got mine yesterday, even with the 4th in there, they got here really quick!
These things are top notch! And at an unbeatable price!
Thanks again Jim!

So I received my order from Jim today which is kind of frightening as I think I only ordered it earlier tomorrow.
The PayPal invoice hasn’t even shown up on my e-banking statement yet.

I won’t have a chance to really test them until AirFest as I purchased them as igniters for clusters of black powder motors.

If they ignite the motors half as fast as they arrived from Jim I could be in serious danger as the motors would be likely to fire the day before I actually installed the igniters in the motors or the motors in the rockets.

I’m going to have to get together with Mr. Peabody and try and sort this whole thing out.

I "borrowed" some of these today for my first ever electronic deployment. I used them with an RRC2+ altimeter and in conjunction with Q2G2s. These lighters worked great! 4 or of 4 worked like a charm for two successful flights and two successful ground tests!! Imma have to order me some of these!

Spare time... Now that's a good one. :rofl:

Spare Time?
I didn’t know anybody was threatening to kill time.

Which begs the question; do you have any Spare Time to Kill?
And if you do Kill Time; do you instantly go to the End of Times? Or are you immediately reset to the Beginning of Time?

Since I am a "Time Bandit" all of the above hold true!

Therefore I have free reign to do things...Time after time.....after time. :grin:

Or sometimes it takes me...... no time at all.:facepalm:

Last edited:
Ordered Thursday, they were in the box today (might have even been Saturday, I didn't check). Exactly as described.

Thanks!

In case anyone is on the fence about trying these, they work very well.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated in any way, just a satisfied customer.

Since I am a "Time Bandit" all of the above hold true!

Therefore I have free reign to do things...Time after time.....after time. :grin:

Or sometimes it takes me...... no time at all.:facepalm:

What happens if you run of time to kill time?

Ordering more soon

Once again Awesome service from CJ. Needed to stock up for MWP. Ordered Thursday in my mailbox on Saturday. On my last batch of 50, I had 1 failure and that was due me not tightening a terminal screw properly. Quality product, quality price, quality service, and if you don't know CJ - he's a quality guy. Thanks again CJ.

These are still around! I just picked up a dozen small motor starters and one "Better" worth of ejection lighters.

I sent a PM on the 14th, got a reply within 20 minutes, sent paypal. The package shipped via USPS Priority on the 16th, and plopped down on my desk today, the 18th. That's fast!

Also, the box smells like licorice. It's pretty nice.

These are still around! I just picked up a dozen small motor starters and one "Better" worth of ejection lighters.

I sent a PM on the 14th, got a reply within 20 minutes, sent paypal. The package shipped via USPS Priority on the 16th, and plopped down on my desk today, the 18th. That's fast!

Also, the box smells like licorice. It's pretty nice.

That box came from CJ................
That ain't licorice...........
It's Sambuca................lol

Teddy

Back