• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LPR & MPR Rockets last of run at cost!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thobin

Reaction score

LPR & MPR Rockets last of run below cost!

I'm done with the kit making business, it was fun while it lasted, I'm selling off the rest of the kits I have at below cost.

#1 Reactor
reacroc.jpg

I have 2 kits left, they are packaged, in-stock and ready to go, the rocket is designed for D through F motors, lite enough to fly with D motors strong enough to take an F! This deluxe kit comes standard with a ejection baffle and a Topflight X-type parachute, and genuine Stickershock decals!

The Reactor measures 24" inches tall, 2.2" Dia kit includes:

- 18 inch Top Flight X-type parachute
- Ejection baffle
- Through wall 1/8" laser cut ply fins
- 1/8" ply centering rings
- 24MM heavy motor mount
- 2.2" dia Body tube
- Balsa nose cone
- 1/4" launch lug
- Engine hook / it's ready to go for use of the Estes 24mm retainers (not included)
- 48 inch elastic shock cord
- Stickershock vinyl decals
- Complete instructions and diagrams

SOLD OUT

#2 Tomahawk
tomarcpic.jpg tomarcpic33.jpg

I have 1 kit available, the rocket is designed for 29mm F through H motors. It's ready to ship now. This kit comes with,a 24" parachute and genuine Stickershock decals! And for these kits only, a FREE 29mm motor retainer will be included!

The Tomahawk measures 43 inches tall 2.27 Dia; the kit includes:

- 2.27" dia Body tube
- Plastic nose cone
- 1/8 laser cut ply fins
- 1/8 ply centering rings
- 29MM motor mount
- 24 inch parachute
- 12 foot Kevlar shock cord
- 1/4" Launch Lug
- Stickershock vinyl decals
- Complete instructions with diagrams

SOLD OUT

Shipping is $6.00 for the Reactor and $11.50 for the Tomahawk(Continental U.S. only) Foreign orders extra shipping will be added. They will ship within 24 hours of purchase with the exception of the weekends. Purchases on Saturday will go out the following Monday. Everything is ready to ship now.

Paypal or money order, send me a PM and I will email you a invoice.

Thanks for looking!

TA

Last edited:
here is the tracking number 7012 2210 0001 9352 8735 it was mail out today.
Thanks Kurt

Got my Tomahawk today very fast shipping and was packed very well. Everything you will need was there. great deal would buy from again. 5 star deal
thanks Kurt

Wow! I received the Reactor kit today (Friday) that I ordered on Tuesday afternoon (and there was a holiday in between). Now that's FAST shipping! The kit looks awesome. I can't wait to build this kit. Thanks Todd!

Your welcome, hope you enjoy the kit. Ya the post office really did good on this one, I thought for sure with the holiday and all you wouldn't see it till Monday.

TA

Just letting ya know, that link in your signature for Loki Research doesn't work, I think you need to take the space out.

Still have plenty of kits left, any orders before or on the 8th of December is a guarantee delivery before Christmas.
Only 5 days left!

TA

I'm done with the kit making business, it was fun while it lasted, I'm selling off the rest of the kits I have at cost, take a look.

TA

I have a a few of these kits left, $35 for the Tomahawk and $23 for the Reactor, blowing them out below cost even if you don't want to build the rocket you cant even by the the parts for less that what i'm selling the kit for! :y:

shoot me a PM if you are interested.

TA

Last edited:
Ordered one of each. Doing my part to help ease your stockpile. Now, please send it with a doctor's note stating that I have a medical need for two more rockets. Notarized would be best. LoL...

Ordered one of each. Doing my part to help ease your stockpile. Now, please send it with a doctor's note stating that I have a medical need for two more rockets. Notarized would be best. LoL...

I can do that.

TA

Here are some pictures, I can combined shipping if you buy both.

TA

20141021_123554.jpg

20141021_140524.jpg

Got mine in today. Some very cool kits. Very complete. Love the decals, love all of it! Everything fits perfectly, straight out of the package.
TRF, seriously, $60, 2 very fun kits. Can't beat it! You seriously could NOT get all the parts for this price. Plywood fins, TopFlight chutes, StickerShock decals.

Last edited:
but did he send the doctor's note with it? that's what we really need!

Just got done crafting rough draft .ork files and running sims... These are gonna be FUN!
And yes. Doctor's note came rolled up in a tube. Rx helped to smooth it over......
"Honey... Dear... Why is there another box on our doorstep?"
"Umm... Hang on, gimme a second..."
"Did you..."
"Ah, here it is! A doctor said I needed to get more rockets!"
... wry smile followed by a slight chuckle ... Just long enough for me to dash the stuff to the workshop and out of sight.
Whew!

bought one of each and they were shipped quick and came in no time at all. they look great and cant wait to build! thanks!!!

Everything came today, those are great looking sets. Now I just need to build the 20 I have on my table first.

I have only 2 Tomahawks left I will do a bundle deal with a Reactor for $66.55 shipped. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

TA

Back