• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LPR & MPR Rockets last of run at cost!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have a few of these kits left, still on sale same great price!

TA

I have a few. Shipping has changed a bit though.

TA

Last edited:
I still have a few of these rockets left, the Tomahawk makes a great LVL one rocket! I still will do the bundle deal with a Reactor and Tomahawk for $66.55 shipped! Only have 2 left.

TA

Received my kits yesterday. Wow very nice kits of good quality from what I can tell, although I'm new to all this. Decals, hardware and chutes are easily worth the price. If you have any more I would like to pick them up as well.

Sorry you are not continuing to make kits, but hope you had fun while it lasted.

FYI- we did a drag race (bertaadele vs. CZTeacherman) of the Reactor this past weekend at Bong on E motors. Bertaadele's rocket won by having the higher altitude. These are very nicely made kits.

Thanks,

I have a couple left of the Reactor and one more of the Tomahawk. I do have some extra parts for both but no tubes, one day if I do an order again I might could have a few more to sell but as it stands for now this is it.

TA

I may have lost on altitude, but just you wait till I build the "Anti-Reactor" ... ;)

PM sent and reply received. Your inbox is full.

Your response sounds fine, I just wanted to know what the original material is was that if I need replacements or want to bash it a bit, I know what's compatible. I'm still on the fence. It's obviously a very inexpensive way for me to approach an L1 flight next year, but without DD, I may have trouble flying it much around here. I suppose I could add a ton of nose weight to keep the altitude down. :p I'll think about it. I'll try to get back with you early tomorrow. Let me know if you have a 6" coupler and 'stiffy', or a LOC ebay kit and what you'd want for it.

Did you receive my PM yesterday? I didn't see a full inbox message so hopefully you got it.

Thanks
Brian

Did you receive my PM yesterday? I didn't see a full inbox message so hopefully you got it.

Thanks
Brian

Mail box is cleaned up, yes I did I just sent you a PM.

For the parts I have left, I will get a list together and price and list them soon.

I have a few 6 inch couplers that fit the Tomahawk that can be used for an AV bay for dual deploy and I have some fin sets, centering rings, motor tubs and decals for the Tomahawk, no air frames, nose cones or chutes.

As for the Reactors every thing except the body tube a standard BT-70

I still have two full Reactor kits and one Tomahawk its first come first serve. :)

TA

Everything is sold, even my spare parts. Thanks for all of your support, it was and interesting endeavourer and some lessons were learned. I hope to one day get back into designing and selling rockets, maybe when I have more time. I had many more far more unique designs that I have prototypes for, just to much time to develop and not enough of a return to justify the time spent. And as any one who owns a rocket related business knows, it seriously cuts into your flight time. :)

Thanks again

TA

Gah! I was just going to see about getting a coupler to retrofit my tomahawk for DD... Oh well, so it goes. I love the reactors. Thanks for the kits and the cool design!

Just wanted to openly thank Todd for the remaining kits. I bought everything he had, or so he claims:). He was a fantastic person and offered plenty of info. Here's to hoping you get back in the business some day.

CzTeacherMan, I got some of the couplers you are talking about and they are just standard couplers from Loc/Precision I believe.
I will send you a couple if you promise to post a build thread :wink:

Last edited:
Just wanted to openly than Todd for the remaining kits. I bought everything he had, or so he claims:). He was a fantastic person and offered plenty of info. Here's to hoping you get back in the business some day.

CzTeacherMan, I got some of the couplers you are talking about and they are just standard couplers from Loc/Precision I believe.
I will send you a couple if you promise to post a build thread :wink:

Ya... I could do a build thread of retrofitting an already built tomahawk... That could be fun. Plus, I wouldn't be so hesitant to put an H399 in it then. I built that thing like a tank. :)
And I'll finish the reactor thread sometime soon. Chess season just started and I'm currently engaged in another build thing, creating directions.

The tubes are LOC TC-2.14 for reference. PM me your address and I will mail out a pair of couplers for being a warrior for our youth! I've been a teacher and am a scout leader and appreciate what you do. The reason I bought all of the remaining kits and parts is to finish kitting them for a group build/launch with my scouts... and a couple for my kiddos and I.

Brian

Latest posts

Back