Truly Extreme

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah.

We are looking at if for healthcare applications. Personally I think it is a way cool solution in search of a problem. It will get applied in all sorts of use cases to solve problems we did not know we had until this thing came out.

Yeah.

We are looking at if for healthcare applications. Personally I think it is a way cool solution in search of a problem. It will get applied in all sorts of use cases to solve problems we did not know we had until this thing came out.

That is how technology works sometimes. You get solutions to problems you didn't know you had! Have fun playing with it!

I'm just thinking the perfect rocket application would be to be able to look up and have a reticle appear with an arrow pointing to your rocket. That way you can track it down. Then while walking to it an arrow appears in front of you with a display like a glide path and distance you need to walk.

As to healthcare...If my doctor walked int the room wearing it, I would wonder

1. If they are paying attention to me or watching a ball game
2. Do they need that ready access to textbooks while working on me.

Seriously, I do see applications, though sometimes I snicker at the all fired need to find a use for something when implementing the solution ends up making things more complex.

Back