Wildman Black Saturday 2013

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I recall correctly, last year was mini eagle claws for $50, jarts for 38, 5 inch jarts ??, ultimate darkstars ??, and the 3" darkstars for 100. I could be off a bit, i was in a fiberglass induced coma around that time.

This is my first year back in the hobby and I've only ordered two rockets from Wildman.

What is the benefit of joining his club and do you have to belong to his club to get the upcoming deals? And... what type of deals has he done in the past?

You get notification of members only sales, you get money off everything you order, etc.. etc..

Okay, when the Wildman puts me in rocketry jail for this, you guys better be lining up to pay my bail!

Here's a picture of something highly relevant to this sale! Yeah, it's small, but I had to sneak it out of somewhere, otherwise Tim might suspect something was up when I asked for it....

View attachment 153656

Does it have anything to do with THIS??? (cropped to preserve secrecy)

Attachments

• IMG_0791.jpg
    IMG_0791.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
If I recall correctly, last year was mini eagle claws for $50, jarts for 38, 5 inch jarts ??, ultimate darkstars ??, and the 3" darkstars for 100. I could be off a bit, i was in a fiberglass induced coma around that time.

the 5" jarts were $99 as well....I'm kicking myself for buying that instead of a 3" darkstar.

More 3" glass kits for $100 please Tim :wink:

Braden

4 1/2' wingerspan? 9' length? About 9" dia.? 98mm center hole......54mm surrounds, 75mm holes in the Ramjets?

I SECOND THAT!:eek:

That would be amazing. I second that for Gus as well! Maybe someone around here has a big ol' Jayhawk for it to chase down.

I'm current on my WM membership.. I believe. Me and my surgically repaired knees will be anxiously awaiting this sale of epic size... Credit card check.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I may have to skip this years sale. I had a few bucks saved up but some drunk fool decided he needed to drive home the weekend before Halloween. Sry Tim and Jackie. Maybe next year. My luck has to change at some point 😬

image-1566993259.jpg

And I walked away part 2.

Hint for the day.
propellant and hardware will be on sale.

SWEET! I need some big CTI HW. I'm also thinking about getting into AT HW just for the Dark Matter reloads. Care to share a color or theme for the 40% sale???

Must...... have...... propellent...... CTI.

Is it time then Wayco for me to pay my $30 for a WM membership? Just askin'

Looking forward to my first Wildman sale. Are a lot of the items in limited supply?

Back