Wildman Black Saturday 2013

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to turn up the charm.

Sather I may need a place to store an Ultimate Wildman and an N10,000 for a short time.

I also have to go to the Coach outlet before I can move forward.

Just got off the phone w/ the Wildman. That was an interesting conversation!

Lots of cool and exciting things to talk about..... :grin:

-Kevin

Kevin,

You can tell me. I promise I won't tell another soul.

It is healthy to unburden yourself of this information.

Time to turn up the charm.

Sather I may need a place to store an Ultimate Wildman and an N10,000 for a short time.

I also have to go to the Coach outlet before I can move forward.

Sure, plenty of room at the inn. You may not get it back, though...

:smile:

T minus 18 days

Hot Tub's cell #
Lumberjack's cell #

Don't forget your REAL elf helpers!!

I DID forget you both......:surprised:

I blame it on the *Chantix* :sigh:

How could i EVER forget you both.....?

Happy thoughts.....happy thoughts......

View attachment 153629

"How much grease did you REALLY use on that liner!?":eek:
:D NONE you dumb @#$%! It swelled out.....What are you some Rocket Scientist?
"Well it you had sanded the liner a little i wouldn't be ready too push a kidney out!":eek:
:D If you DON'T stop F*rting out your breakfast in MY DIRECTION....you might get a prostate check for free
"Swindler....get that stick in here quick before i beat someone over the head with this casing!":eek:
:D Oh yea.....Wisssse Guy! *POOF* That does it, your riding in the back of the Mini-van on the way home.....No more Bob Evans "Grilled Sausage" Omlets for you!

Ya know what? I'm gonna spill a big one! I'm sure I'll be getting a "What the h....." call from the Wildman soon, but he'll get over it. :)

Not long ago, the Wildman got in a minor traffic accident in a location far from home. That accident is relevant to the sale. :)

-Kevin

Ya know what? I'm gonna spill a big one! I'm sure I'll be getting a "What the h....." call from the Wildman soon, but he'll get over it. :)

Not long ago, the Wildman got in a minor traffic accident in a location far from home. That accident is relevant to the sale. :)

-Kevin

A new line of kits... the "Wild Fire", available in 54mm, 3", 4", 6" and now in 8", the "Wildfire Inferno", when you really feel the need to burn a lot of AP?

wildfire.jpg

Okay, when the Wildman puts me in rocketry jail for this, you guys better be lining up to pay my bail!

Here's a picture of something highly relevant to this sale! Yeah, it's small, but I had to sneak it out of somewhere, otherwise Tim might suspect something was up when I asked for it....

fin.jpg

Okay. All this talk about big kits has me a bit envious. Being a lowly L1 that is. How about a kit for us L1'ers. Would be nice not to have to just dream about it.

Brad

Okay. All this talk about big kits has me a bit envious. Being a lowly L1 that is. How about a kit for us L1'ers. Would be nice not to have to just dream about it.

Brad

There will be deals fit for all levels, worry not.;)

Okay, when the Wildman puts me in rocketry jail for this, you guys better be lining up to pay my bail!

Here's a picture of something highly relevant to this sale! Yeah, it's small, but I had to sneak it out of somewhere, otherwise Tim might suspect something was up when I asked for it....

View attachment 153656

Nice Troj...a mudflap off of the smouldering trailer...:lol:

Historically, Tim has had options available across a wide range of the hobby.

He's even had P motors available!

-Kevin

View attachment 153656

Hmm, a minimum diameter DarkStar. I wonder what it might be called.

This is my first year back in the hobby and I've only ordered two rockets from Wildman.

What is the benefit of joining his club and do you have to belong to his club to get the upcoming deals? And... what type of deals has he done in the past?

Back