Wildman Black Saturday 2013

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple of things that I know are not in yet.
CTI 75-4G cases

Is there any word on the cases? I wasn't in an hurry a month ago when you posted this, but I'm getting to the point where I really need the case and some of the other things in my order. Not to mention, I've added to my order twice now, and am tempted to again. :facepalm: :lol:

Last edited:
Still no shipping notice. Tim, have all the orders for kits been processed? Shipped?

Is there any word on the cases? I wasn't in an hurry a month ago when you posted this, but I'm getting to the point where I really need the case and some of the other things in my order. Not to mention, I've added to my order twice now, and am tempted to again. :facepalm: :lol:

Three words for you fellas:
Use the Telephone

If you expect an answer on here you might get lucky you might not. Calling Wildman is the most reliable way to get an an answer in a timely fashion. He has better things to do than troll the forums.

+1 on that.

I sent an email and it was diverted into their spam folder (apparently Gmail is problematic). After not hearing from Tim or Jackie in a week, I called and am now being taken care of.

Use the Telephone

My Shapeshifter Jr. 2 stage plus my previous order arrived 2 weeks ago. Thanks Tim & Jackie!

Tim called me Thursday while he was packing up my order, asked me if I needed the 4 grain 75mm CTI casing, it was the only thing backordered. I told him not until the end of march. I heard him asking Jackie if she needed help with my order, now I know why. Tracking data says one box 64 lbs. mostly CTI propellant. I feel sorry for the UPS guy, Sharon will have to help me bring it in!

I got the beautiful vinyl Stickershock on my Wildman Shape Shifter mini today- it still needs some touch up around the tip of the nose cone, and it's not my best paint job, but it turned out pretty nicely IMHO
Interestingly I encountered a minor problem with the Stickershock- the tube just wasn't long enough to house all the amazing vinyl, so I omitted one of the bands (i'll save it for if and when I end up messing up the one I did apply) and moved the lettering down a bit. I think I actually prefer this new look better, and now mine will be a bit unique!:grin:
20140126_182944[1].jpg

Thanks Mark!!

Last edited:
It on its way.
All of the Black Saturday orders are done except Wayne and Sharron's they are missing the 4 g case only the rest is on its way. I want to thank Wayne for stepping up and allowing us to back order the case to him.
Some thing happened in the mess and we ended up short one 75/4G case even after we ordered an extra one.

Got my order in today, first thing out of the box was the 75mm CTI 6xl casing:
001.jpg

Sharon had to make sure we got everything out:
003.jpg

After we laid it all out on the table and went over our list, she said, and I quote "we didn't get enough propellant". I can't believe she said that!
005.jpg

Thanks to Jackie for remembering the 75mm MMT for my DS Extreme, and I think I figured out what that extra piece of 4"x28" tube was for, the MMT for my DS Ultimate! So I won't be bringing it back to Airfest until it's installed....

I hope everybody else that took advantage of this sale is as happy as I am right now, and I'm working up a new order for the building materials sale next. You know I'm gonna whine like a puppy if the middle of March rolls around and I don't have that 4 grain case!
Can't wait to see what kind of Wildman madness will happen in the next ten years!

Getting mine today... Need to cut out early!

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Woohoo! Package arrived today. All present and accounted for, except I think some 3/8" quicklinks made it into the package instead of 1/4". Man, those things are big! Not to worry, I can use them on an 11.5" project I'm planning. :)

Thank you Tim and Jackie, and thank you Wayco for taking one for the team on the 75 mm 4G case. :cheers:

Back