Wildman Black Saturday 2013

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope it's a aerodynamically positive change....not just another "split fin"....
Split fins are "cool" but it seems like they are over-represented in the Wildman lineup.

....DarkStar & Vindicator???? That's only 2??

How the heck does this work? :lol: :rofl: :facepalm:

You can get them like savings bonds. Buy them now & cash them in the future. There are also secret cash accounts for those not wanting significant others knowing whats being purchased.

Switzerland @ Van Orin without the holes!..........

Last edited by a moderator:
I just came out of the workshop trying something with a fin that we have not been able to do before and it worked :grin:
So I made 30- 3/16th thick fins.
Oops I guess that was a hint

Ooooooooooh. Fifteen Jayhawks! Cool!

This is the first time I would be participating in this so I have one more question. There are no online orders only phone orders?

Nope. Both phone and web. Website it slow as hell, and phone lines are busy as hell. Best way to do it is grab a cellphone, and a home phone, bribe your sister or brother, and start dialing away. The redial button is your friend.

Also, anybody who goes to Oburg or Bayboro, or who lives in the Raleigh/Cary/Apex area, if the motor deals on HPR reloads are good this year, can I talk you into buying one under your name and then me paying you for it the shoving some big @ss motor up some tiny freaking rocket? PM me if you can.

Matt

IMG_20131110_182951.jpgIMG_20131110_183015.jpg
Its hard to tell from the picture but in really really really tiny print it says copyright 2000. Tim must have had big dreams.

I have a gray one too dated 2016. Tim delivered it to me in the past from the future. Weird it has the same picture.

I didn't have any trouble getting through on
Tim's phone line on black Saturday last year ???????

Teddy

I just came out of the workshop trying something with a fin that we have not been able to do before and it worked :grin:
So I made 30- 3/16th thick fins.
Oops I guess that was a hint

My guess is Big Bad Shape Shifter. :cool:

There was a thread about a year ago talking about the difficulty of beveling curved fins. I guess somebody found a solution...

MORE HINTS!!!! MORE CLUES!! MORE MONEY SAVINGS!!!

(troj, we need more spilled beans...)

MORE MORE MORE!!!!

:)

Matt

(troj, we need more spilled beans...)

k1e7p7ubf2m8.jpg

You people are gonna get me in trouble!

You can't tell Tim I told you this, but....

Tim recently acquired a new toy. That toy will factor into the sale.

The sale will also include something that's not made from composites...

-Kevin

At first mention of this thread, my wallet ran off in terror (can't say I blame it) still haven't found it :)

Any chance of a mini Shape Shifter this year to keep my Jr company?

Nope. Both phone and web. Website it slow as hell, and phone lines are busy as hell. Best way to do it is grab a cellphone, and a home phone, bribe your sister or brother, and start dialing away. The redial button is your friend.
Matt

It also doesn't hurt too have....

1. Work #
2. Home #
3. Tim's Cell #
4. Jackie's Cell #
5. Daughters Cell #

and....

Live 3 hours away by *Smokey* Ole Diesel Pickup or 2 hours away by ZL1 Camaro.;)

Tim? Is my membership current at this time? If not i give you permission too "Update" the situation.
Gus wants *Sparky Motors*......big honkin, ground shaking, earth friendly.......field destroying Sparky motors.....:D

My wish for this year would be an Ultimate Wildman. (Need a hint soon so I can start negotiations and secure off shore funds).

Its excitin' (Scotty voice)

Jackie says my Club membership is good til end of month- so I am ready !

This year will order a T-Shirt when I renew my membership - REPRESENT !

Watched the LDRS Top 20 with daughter this time and showed her who made the Mini Eagle Claw Kit (thanks Tim!) and who made the decal (thanks Mark!) - and showed her Crazy Jim for fun, she liked his ascot because it reminded her of Fred from Scooby Doo.

20130928_112311.jpg

Kenny

Back