Wildman Black Saturday 2013

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is your challenge.

Send a picture of you in an elf suit and jackie in a Mrs Clause suit in EVERY SINGLE black saturday order.

:)

Matt

Tim,

Can you join the club and get the discount all at once or do you have to join the club before the sale begins?

Brad

Daughter-n-law stopped by the other night asked what rocket to get my son for Christmas ..

and then explained he needs 75mm hardware lol

duno yet depends on sale lol :santa-smile:

Thank you Tim,,,,,,,,
Please tell Jackie,,,,,, If she needs,,,,,
I'd be happy to kick in a couple of extra bucks
if the guys are putting something together to get you to put an Elf suit on............

Teddy

I ain't skeered, just renewed this month.:neener: Looking for a chute and fuel for this beast:
040.jpg

Maybe another rocket if Tim comes up with something special, like I know he will....
Aw fer cryin'out loud, Wayco- you had to buy a house just to fit your rockets? *You Win*

Looking forward to the sale Tim. Always fun. WOOHOO !

How about:
1) Another great kit near $100
2) White Thunder sale ?
3) buy 2 CTI loads, get hardware free ?
4) 90% off for guys named "Andy" ?

Gotta try ..... :)

Well this is the year of the two stagers.... is Santa Wildman gonna add a cluster to the lineup for next year?

Tim,

Can you join the club and get the discount all at once or do you have to join the club before the sale begins?

Brad

Brad:

I've been sworn to secrecy but know you want to get your wildman club now not then. Guess that's not spilling the beans (or rockets, motors, misc hardware)

rick

My wish list was hung by the telephone with care...

Hmmmmm, let's see...

- motors
- hardware
- FW tubing, various sizes
- motors
- West Systems, chopped CF
- kevlar
- starters
- motors
- centering rings & bulkheads
- motors

T minus 20 days

:impatient:

Dear WIDLMAN

I'm not going to ask you to put anything special on sale. Will simply join the club and see how the WILDMANIA goes.

Little Timmy

Hints are leaning towards club members sale only ? first few hrs ?

:santa-smile::santa-smile:

Bonus hint.
There will be something 2.1 diameter fiberglass on sale.

That is welcome news, I do not have a 54mm rocket yet !
:happydeer:

Caught the Science Channels LDRS Top 20 last night featuring our biggest Stars : Wildman, Mark and Crazy Jim ! And of course the rockets, caught a glimse of a Big Purple & Yellow Dark Star behind the mother and son team, Very Cool !

T-Minus 17 days ! Send the email at High Noon so us left coasters don't miss out if we don't set the alarm for 4:30 am like we do on a certain Saturday.

Kenny

If there is a full black fiberglass jart on sale, that would be freaking awesome...

Hint Hint...

I just came out of the workshop trying something with a fin that we have not been able to do before and it worked :grin:
So I made 30- 3/16th thick fins.
Oops I guess that was a hint

I just came out of the workshop trying something with a fin that we have not been able to do before and it worked :grin:
So I made 30- 3/16th thick fins.
Oops I guess that was a hint

YEAH BUDDY!!!!

BEEN WAITING A LING TIME FOR THIS ONE!!!

-THAT'S KINDA LIKE A HINT??-

Hope it's a aerodynamically positive change....not just another "split fin"....
Split fins are "cool" but it seems like they are over-represented in the Wildman lineup.

Latest posts

Back