Wildman Black Saturday 2013

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, do you get your money's worth from the wildman club if you are only ordering $100 or so in stuff?

Do you only order once a year, or do you order several times?

As an example, on normal day-to-day pricing, on 29mm 3 grain reloads, you save about $2 on each reload. The discount adds up to more, as you go up in motor size. 75mm 5 grain reloads you get about $30 off each one.

There are also always discounts on WM brand kits.

So, whether or not it's "worth it" depends greatly upon what you buy, and how often you do so.

-Kevin

Do you only order once a year, or do you order several times?

As an example, on normal day-to-day pricing, on 29mm 3 grain reloads, you save about $2 on each reload. The discount adds up to more, as you go up in motor size. 75mm 5 grain reloads you get about $30 off each one.

There are also always discounts on WM brand kits.

So, whether or not it's "worth it" depends greatly upon what you buy, and how often you do so.

-Kevin

In addition there are some side benefits such as "exclusive" parties/cookouts at many major launches.

In addition there are some side benefits such as "exclusive" parties/cookouts at many major launches.

...and if you're really lucky, you get the special "which way does it go?" rocket kit, designed by CJ!

-Kevin

Wait.... I'm not quite sure "lucky" is the right word....

Hmmm...

Looks like you only get discounts on bigger things... (3 inch black darkstar, 5 inch jart, 6 inch ultimate darkstar, 75mm starter set, 38mm starter set, Aeropac...)

Probably not worth it for me...

The one you have all been waiting for the Wildman Black Saturday Sale
Mini Eagle claw $52.00
3” all Black Darkstar $99.00 Wildman club members 149.00 Blk Sat price
5” Jart $99.00 Wilodman Club members $139. Blk Sat price
6” Ultimate Dark Star $450 Wildman Club members $499 Blk sat price
Original Jart 2.1 $34
Early bird special any jr Kit $99.00 website only. (Only 40 available )
Proline 4500 glue 30 % with kit purchase.
Aero pac 20% off WMC 10% off BSS price
All top flight products 30% off
Recon Recovery parachutes 20 % off
RRC2 mini altimeters final run $65.00 normally $80.00 limited to the first 40
Aerotech 38 starter set – $75 Wildman exclusive details on website
Aerotech 54, 75, and 98mm reloads 40% off
Aerotech 29 and 38mm high power reloads 35%
CTI 29mm 1, 2, and 3 grain reloads and the H399 are 35% off
CTI 24mm reloads 35% off
CTI 75mm 2 grain reloads 40% off
CTI 98mm 2 and 3 grain reloads 40% off
CTI 24mm thru 98mm green reloads 35% off
All of CTI reloads are 30% off
Hub cap with any 75mm reload 50% off (only $24.95)
CTI 24mm starter set 1,3, and 6 grain case, aft closure, dat adapter (no 38 dat) $39.95
CTI 29mm Starter set plus the six grain case $50
CTI 54mm buy any case get the closure for free
CTI 75mm starter set 3 grain case 6 grain case, closures, 2 spacers and the wrench for regularly $701.70 non club members $499.00 club members $419.95
CTI buy any 98mm hardware set get the wrench free

I know I'd promised to keep my mouth shut, and Tim's gonna kill me, but I had to share the news with the rocketry community.

[YOUTUBE]4fWKRnaR2gE[/YOUTUBE]

Ohhhh......and, too think that last night at the club meeting when i threatened to hold you down and, give you a *Stomach Nuggy* until you coughed up the details.....

I now realize that it *might* have been worth it to have risked the "Pending Assault Charges.":rant:

I know I'd promised to keep my mouth shut, and Tim's gonna kill me, but I had to share the news with the rocketry community.

[YOUTUBE]4fWKRnaR2gE[/YOUTUBE]

You know Davey, I have seen whats new and that in your video is NO WHERE NEAR big enough to be it... your just teasing these poor poor rocketeers.. unless tim jipped you and gave you the small one..

You know Davey, I have seen whats new and that in your video is NO WHERE NEAR big enough to be it... your just teasing these poor poor rocketeers.. unless tim jipped you and gave you the small one..
The other ones can't be censored out quite as easily :D

I'm glad you all liked it. I think you'll like it even more come Saturday!

Just joined the Wildman Club.

I'm only in for the smaller stuff, but if I only make 12 launches this year it's worth it. This doesn't even include Black Saturday, so this is just icing on the cake.

You're ok Wildman.

Auuuugh!!! You guys ARE killing me with hints and, mysterious photos that contain clues!:jaw:

Saturday CAN'T get here fast enough!:jaw: Auugh!

I KNOW what i DO want.......Newton Seconds!:eyepop: BIG HONK'N motors....packing sparks.....Sparks flying everywhere......Sparks flying down.....flying up.....flying sideways......flying...ugh.....slideways......

At least i know i'll get some kind of deal.:D

Got my eyes on some of those L*ki and, Grill*r propellants!:tongue::lol:

I know....i know.....go back too my cage......:sigh:

Quick question - if I join wildman club now, does it expire at the end of this calendar year, or last one year from the date of purchase? Thanks!

Coleman

Quick question - if I join wildman club now, does it expire at the end of this calendar year, or last one year from the date of purchase? Thanks!

Coleman

Expires in one year from date of purchase. Like mine that will expire tomorrow!
Can't decide if I'm going to renew in time for the sale or not. On the one hand, the benefits can be excellent (last year's 3" Black Darkstar was a smoking deal). On the other hand, I will likely not buy any kits this time around during the sale (and that's where the REALLY special benefits usually occur), and I don't anticipate buying a lot of propellant during the year next season (but I could be wrong about that).

Hmmm - a bit of a quandary it seems. decisions, decisions.

s6

From what I am seeing and hearing.....the ones that have to ask.....have expired!! I asked last week!! (in my best Homer Simpson voice DOH!!!)

I asked Jackie over the phone while on my way back home, she was laughing for about 5 minutes because I guess my Wildman club expired a long time ago.......

Also, Dave that was pretty hilarious!

Is the announcement 0630 or 1830 CST?

Anybody get that email yet?

Last edited:
I have not seen it yet either. I just renewed my WildMan Club membership just in case. Since there is nothing to ship, I opted for delivery at a launch.

Back