thunder struck 5 dates

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm at 10 g of expoxy weight of the ez is 32.1oz added a eye bolt and quick link to top cr with the I65 its .35 cal and needs 19oz to get to 1.06 cal

Chris, something doesn't sound right. Maybe you should post your Rocksim file...

View attachment loc_ezi_65.rkt here it is I will go over and weigh everything again or will just start from scratch this file I found my weight right now is 39 oz due to add a eye bolt and quick link . maybe someone will find something I missed thanks . also will change the coupling the one in the kit is to thin or maybe the packing coupling . there was also no shock cord attachment that was in the instructions. would have done what I done anyway

I just did another sim from scratch all loc parts now it's at .657 cal with the I 65 , what gives

ok last rambling on this for the night the new sim is the same weight as the rocket . weighed with chute and aft cr in tube . still have to do is my epoxy inside and out and buttons . on the sim using all stock loc parts with the I65 needs 3oz of nose weight. thinking this would be made up with finishing the rocket paint ,epoxy and rail buttons . I also when through the sim I posted and there is a weigh difference its about a pound short .should have done my own sim anyway . it was off and had to take over rides out .think everything will be fine now thanks chris

Back