Applewhite inspired micro

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LW Bercini

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Last night was my monthly master data installation. It did not go well. I spent a lot of time waiting for jobs to run.

To kill time, I surfed the forum and came across this build thread of an Applewhite kit.

That inspired me to pull out the scissors, CA and an old kit face card.

In almost no time I had this new stealthy micro!

get-attachment.aspx.jpg

LW, I can't believe that you'd do something so illegal and immoral! :)

-- Roger

Very Nifty Lawrence;
Cubits are a Blast. You should add a few more. I'm pretty taken with my Fuzzy Dice Cubits. They don't fly together, Still just as fun as the single motor Scimitar & Stealth.

MM 292p1-sm_Scimitar Qubit paper Ufo_03-20-04.jpg

MM 293p1-sm_Stealth Qubit Ufo_03-20-04.jpg

MM 292Lp03a_Semitar Qbit On Pad 3rd Flt_07-16-11.JPG

Last night was my monthly master data installation. It did not go well. I spent a lot of time waiting for jobs to run.

To kill time, I surfed the forum and came across this build thread of an Applewhite kit.

That inspired me to pull out the scissors, CA and an old kit face card.

In almost no time I had this new stealthy micro!

View attachment 150715
How well does it fly? Does it retain the motor. Could you take a picture of the bottom so we can see how you did the motor mount and the launch rod hole? How did you determine the optimum number of serrations?
There are a few more Micro Maxx and 13 mm versions with instructions at https://www.artapplewhite.com/free.html
Art Applewhite

Back