• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanting 98/10240 or 98/15360, which ever people have who want to sell

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColumbiaNX01

Red blooded white American male
Reaction score
I am in need of a Rouse Tech, Dr. Rocket, or Aerotech motor case. I am in the market for 98mm/10240 case with seal disk and closures or a 98/15360 with seal disk and closures.

If you have some and are wanting to sell it please PM me!!!

Andrw Lathrop

I have 7860 and 5120 Dr. Rocket I may be willing to sell along with seal-forward and rear closure along with a new forward tapped closure. Sorry....wish I could help you more.

Andrew I have a 98 /10240 Dr Rocket case number 40 from 1996 , and clouser set only . Case has been flown 3 times ( all M1939's , once by Ray Halm and Andy Schtner in there Aries , twice in my 10 inch bullpup. The rear clouser is like new , forward clouser , open for E-charges back in the day has alittle gouging around the charge well , but 100 percent functional . $400 plus shipping PM me if interested .

Eric

The rear clouser is like new , forward clouser , open for E-charges back in the day has alittle gouging around the charge well , but 100 percent functional .
Current reloads no longer contain the O-rings and washer to seal the ejection well. I have several of the open closures and do have a work around using inert materials.

Yes Tom they don't make O-rings and washer . Last flight I just filled the cavity with red rtv and a short section of 1 inch wooden dowl . After the flight you can just push it out from the front .

Eric

Hiya Andrew!
If you're needing one right soon (if you're in a fly NOW or not for another 6 months situation) & haven't found one for sale, you can borrow ours. We wont be using it until May 2014. It an Aerotech 98/15360 case, closures & forward seal disk. I figure it should have at least one more good flight before its sacrificed to the research gods. Let me or Redneck_Pyro know & we'll work out the details. Best regards.

Do you still have the 98/7860 motor with forward and aft closures, and are you still willing to sell it? If so how much? PM me I'm looking to do my level 3 and have a very small budget.

I doubt you will get a response. He has not been on the Forum since Dec of 2014.
You can check on a persons activity by clicking forum name.....profile .....about me...this will show if they are still active.

Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 5.24.47 PM.jpg

You will be better served by starting another thread with "wanted" in the header, for your desired case.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I doubt you will get a response. He has not been on the Forum since Dec of 2014.
You can check on a persons activity by clicking forum name.....profile .....about me...this will show if they are still active.

View attachment 297670

You will be better served by starting another thread with "wanted" in the header, for your desired case.

Hope this helps.

You're a nice man Jim,, lol...

Teddy

Back