• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS - 12' Rocketman Parachute

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRAGON64

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a new unused 12' Orange/Blue Rocketman parachute, $OLD! I'll accept a money order or paypal (+3.5% fee). The first "I'll Take it" posted on this thread followed by a PM rulez.

IMG_7006.jpg

Last edited:
Would like to know what exact one it is after checking Rocketman's website.

There seems to some confusion regarding this sale, so let me clarify; The standard 12' chute from Rocketman costs $145... The specified dbag costs $55. Totaling $200 plus shipping from Rocketman. My cost for both is $190 shipped.

Still available...

Whew, really interested in this, gonna see what $ I can scrape out of the budget for this. Need it for a big bird I'd like to fly in February.

PM sent for chute! Orange and blue fits me perfectly for my upcoming L3 rocket!
9504163198_62c877fa2b.jpg

PM sent for chute! Orange and blue fits me perfectly for my upcoming L3 rocket!
9504163198_62c877fa2b.jpg

WOW!!!,I think your chute packing skills will be well tested. I have a 8 foot standard Rocketman chute I tried to fit into my 4" DD Mad Dog (24" payload bay minus 8" for NC shoulder/ ebay) no way could I get it to fit.

No worries the NC isn't finished on the inside yet for GPS so I'll be able to recess it towards the tip to make room for the chute an D-bag made to fit the chute.Roughly 26-28" x 4" area to stuff it into.I fit my 10' rocketman in 4" Darkstar with D-bag no problem at all.
CIMG7197.jpgCIMG7199.jpgFlirtin' n me.jpg

Back