Freebie Cardstock Stomp Rockets PDF

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are the nose cones not glued on? Is it just to make them easily replaceable?

Having issues logging, copyrighted material, not worth sharing here.

Last edited:
The glider is really cool.
I got a copy, Thanks!

Does everyone gets the lines across the images?

You're welcome!

Yes, the lines show up on the PDF, but when printed they don't. They happen when I print the PDF from AutoCAD (old version of acrobat/distiller).

Mike

Alrite, I had these lines when tried to do PDF from AutoCAD, but didn't try to actually print :D. I do all my rockets with paper wrap arounds from acad and print directly from there, but wanted to post a few.

Thanks!!!!

I haven't gotten to the glider yet, but I did have a little fun with the Altitude Test Rocket. I printed it out reduced size so that the body shell fit as a wrap around a BT-20. I used an Estes PNC-20Y nose cone, and just painted it black rather than try painting yellow and black stripes on it. The fins are light cardstock, and with a quarter ounce of weight in the nose cone Open Rocket says it will be stable even with a C-motor.

I think it came out looking pretty cool.

ATR3.jpg

I haven't gotten to the glider yet, but I did have a little fun with the Altitude Test Rocket. I printed it out reduced size so that the body shell fit as a wrap around a BT-20. I used an Estes PNC-20Y nose cone, and just painted it black rather than try painting yellow and black stripes on it. The fins are light cardstock, and with a quarter ounce of weight in the nose cone Open Rocket says it will be stable even with a C-motor.

I think it came out looking pretty cool.

View attachment 154953

Very interesting! Please tell how it flies!

Thank you for posting. Mike

Last edited:
Back