A couple of new builds...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marwady

Build twice, Launch once
Reaction score
Hey all,

Managed to get a couple more out of the build pile and ready to fly.

A Semroc Trident and Rocketarium AMRAAM AIM 120A.

Trident is bone stock except for papered fins and the AMRAAM has a baffle, Estes 24mm MM and papered fins.

Both were really rewarding builds and I highly recommend adding these to your fleet.

PIX:

Mark ,

Those are real beauties ,very very nice work !

I love that Trident ,I want one of those.

I have never built a Rocketarium Kit (although I have bought stuff from Mark ,very nice guy!) how did you find the kit ? He has some interesting scale kits I would like to purchase.

Good show old chum !

Paul T

Mark ,

Those are real beauties ,very very nice work !

I love that Trident ,I want one of those.

I have never built a Rocketarium Kit (although I have bought stuff from Mark ,very nice guy!) how did you find the kit ? He has some interesting scale kits I would like to purchase.

Good show old chum !

Paul T

THX all!!

Paul, get that Trident, it's a lot of fun to build and fly.

As for Rocketarium, I really like their kits. You could make the scale kits masterpieces as you do the TLP kits.

High quality parts and somewhere between Semroc and TLP as far as being a builder's kit.

I wish they would use waterslide instead of peel and stick for decals but no biggie.

Cheers!

THX all!!

Paul, get that Trident, it's a lot of fun to build and fly.

As for Rocketarium, I really like their kits. You could make the scale kits masterpieces as you do the TLP kits.

High quality parts and somewhere between Semroc and TLP as far as being a builder's kit.

I wish they would use waterslide instead of peel and stick for decals but no biggie.

Cheers!

Well I`m sold !

Yes,the Trident is one I always wanted.

Too bad about those "stickers" ,but we can work around that easy enough ,if not home made then good old Gordy "Sandman" is there to help.

I shall have to do some Christmas shopping soon ;)

Take care Mark !

Paul t

Back