Open Rocket v13.09 glitch?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Capt'n.

Which flavor of windows is this on? Can you try saving it to a file name without a space in it? Maybe c:\rocket.ork?

Thanks

I just tried it here and it worked. I used a filename with a space in it. Does it do this with all rkt->ork files for you?

I'm using Vista Business SP2. I just tried it with two other Rocksim files, and it worked fine in OR 13.09. Must be something weird about the Hornet Rocksim file.

Which hornet rkt file did you have troubles with? It worked for me using the Hornet_3in.rkt file.

I'm using Vista Business SP2. I just tried it with two other Rocksim files, and it worked fine in OR 13.09. Must be something weird about the Hornet Rocksim file.

Which hornet rkt file did you have troubles with? It worked for me using the Hornet_3in.rkt file.

I think I had a problem with all of them. I'll try it on my computer at home this afternoon, and see if it's something with my machine at work.

I am having the same problem with this rkt file. Win 7, Java 1.7.0_17. I tried some others, and it saves no problem. I do notice a file "ORSave5351885518375721358.tmp" is created in the folder that the rkt file is stored in.

EDIT: I follow Captain's routine "I had to save it as a Rocksim file, open it in OR v13.05, and then save it as an OR file." and it worked.

ORDX3Error.JPG

View attachment superdx3.rkt

Last edited:
Back