The MARSA54 Government Shutdown Sale!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jderimig

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
That's right! A wonderful opportunity to save money on the MARSA54 altimeter. Government dysfunction = gain for you!

Government shutdowns are not necessarily a bad thing especially for rocketeers who wants a MARSA54 or another one to add to their collection.

For each day the government shutdown is in effect or our leaders can't agree on a solution, MARSA Systems will take $10 off the MARSA54!
(The fine print: Limit maximum of $50 off)

You must order from the website (www.marsa4.com) and the discount will be applied as a rebate to your paypal transaction.

HOWEVER: As soon as an agreement is made to end the shutdown the deal is off and the price goes back to normal

So there is a little risk/reward for waiting. Good luck.

Right now the discount is $50. The discount increments each day at 8am as long as there is no deal in place to end the shutdown.

Last edited:
Thanks. $10 is a pretty good deal. If it reaches $50, who could miss.?

I gotta admit, this is pretty creative!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you can still make money at $50 off... heard an interview with some Tea Party Reps on the radio this morning, doesn't look like anybody's too eager to do anything real soon. :eyeroll:

Hope you can still make money at $50 off... heard an interview with some Tea Party Reps on the radio this morning, doesn't look like anybody's too eager to do anything real soon. :eyeroll:

Good news for customers then.

If it hits $50.00 off, will be hard to pass it up. Have not had a problem with to 2 I have.. Will pick up a third.

I have 2 of the MARSA4s. Looks like a 54 might be needed.

WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
Maybe if I say that enough times I can resist.

:)

Resistance is futile, Matt. Give in to the electronic side. Trust your feelings. You will be a customer.

They really are cool units, and very easy to setup and use.

-Kevin

Alomst there. I hope they go back to work, but I am waiting to see if tomorrow comes.

Bracing for tomorrow. I hope the website holds up better than the Healthcare Exchange sites.....

Do I see a troll coming?

silk3n-1-web.jpg

From what I see these can be mounted in any direction. Is that correct ?

I don't see what I know as a "G" switch on unit. Usually if they have those you must mount a particular end up. I would like to utilize this in what I will call a pancake AV bay I'm building. The rocket is 5 inch diameter and the altimeter would be running perpendicular to the length of rocket.

Using this concept my AV bay is only 2 inches tall ( but 5 inches in diameter) hence taking up a lot less space.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

So, is the price changing at midnight tonight or do we have to wait till tomorrow morning?

So, is the price changing at midnight tonight or do we have to wait till tomorrow morning?

Price changes at 8am EDT. (Holding out for a last minute deal to end the shutdown........).

For the first time in my life, I am counting on our dysfunctional politicians...

Hey, atleast your banking on something you can count on!

This has to be the coolest all time sale event ever!!!!!

WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
WANT, DON"T NEED.
Maybe if I say that enough times I can resist.
Same here!

From the documentation: -Kevin

Sorry for silly question. When I opened the docs portion on link I saw this info below:

It is likely that this printed documentation may be out of date. Download the most current version of user documentation and software from the MARSA4 website. www.marsa4.com

I went to website and saw same thing. I didn't realize if I scrolled down there was more information. Was on a mobile device and never saw it.

Thanks for answering question.

No worries; I know it's sometimes easy to overlook things. I know I've done it enough times!

-Kevin

Back