The MARSA54 Government Shutdown Sale!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No new product shown. In fact, only one product in total to order.

From the Ether...

While he's working on his updated website there's one product listed, the Marsa54LHD. When you click on that, you see Options. On the drop-down list you see a couple of versions of the '33, one with LCD, and one without.

While he's working on his updated website there's one product listed, the Marsa54LHD. When you click on that, you see Options. On the drop-down list you see a couple of versions of the '33, one with LCD, and one without.
Hmm, bit weird. But OK.

From the Ether...

I think this is where I got confused. I can see the Marsa54 page, on which there are options to order both the Marsa54 and 33, but no pictorial difference, and I don't see any of the MarsaNet type accessories as well.

Just click on the link to the Marsa54LHD. Then in the drop down menu, the other stuff is listed. Wish I had some money, I'd pick up a 33, but alas, work is slow and OT is gone...

Last edited:
I completely reset Chrome and under 54HD I only see 54HD. Nothing more. Maybe you need a website that is phone friendly also.

From the Ether...

That part I found a bit confusing, the Marsa33 shows up under the Marsa54 page (it's just a different selection under the "System Options" pop-up). It really could either use a page of its own or more details on this page, which only talks about the 54 (for example I'd like to know the dimensions of the 33, though I guess even the 54's dimensions aren't given on this page :p ).

Oh, also a typo on one of the menu options, it says Marsa33HLD instead of Marsa33LHD.

That part I found a bit confusing, the Marsa33 shows up under the Marsa54 page (it's just a different selection under the "System Options" pop-up). It really could either use a page of its own or more details on this page, which only talks about the 54 (for example I'd like to know the dimensions of the 33, though I guess even the 54's dimensions aren't given on this page [emoji14] ).

Oh, also a typo on one of the menu options, it says Marsa33HLD instead of Marsa33LHD.
OK, well pop-ups are squelched on nearly every platform and browser I own. So that is probably the issue. I don't know any real e-commerce site that uses traditional pop-ups anymore.

From the Ether...

This is what the page looks like in Firefox...

Marsa33.jpg

OK, well pop-ups are squelched on nearly every platform and browser I own. So that is probably the issue. I don't know any real e-commerce site that uses traditional pop-ups anymore.

Interesting, though it's a pop-up MENU, not a new page. Shows up fine in iOS/Safari.

Image-1.jpg

OK, now I see it after sliding over a mile. I can't say much more. This is a poor (extremely POOR) website design.

From the Ether...

I think this is where I got confused. I can see the Marsa54 page, on which there are options to order both the Marsa54 and 33, but no pictorial difference, and I don't see any of the MarsaNet type accessories as well.

Yes I rushed to add the 33 to the gov shutdown sale, it is very new and hadn't planned on announcing it yet. But I didn't want to have a sale and then buyer's remorse when the Marsa33 was officially unveiled later.

That part I found a bit confusing, the Marsa33 shows up under the Marsa54 page (it's just a different selection under the "System Options" pop-up). It really could either use a page of its own or more details on this page, which only talks about the 54 (for example I'd like to know the dimensions of the 33, though I guess even the 54's dimensions aren't given on this page :p ).

Thanks, I will fix the typo.

From the Ether...

There are no pop-ups in this website design (AFAIK). If someone has found a way to generate one then post the click sequence and I will remedy.

This is a poor (extremely POOR) website design.

From the Ether...

I agree. Terrible.

It's over. The shutdown it is. Final discount was $9 off.

But in a display of Bi-parasitism (typo intentional) I will extend the sale to 12pm midnight PST and round up the discount to $10 even. For those who ordered earlier, you also will get the $10 discount.

Thanks to all.

The 3rd Marsa Government Shutdown sale rules! (only time Marsa's ever go on sale....)

1. Every day (starting at midnight of the day) the government is shutdown Marsa will take $5 off a Marsa33 or $1 off a MrfGyro Tilt module, your choice.

2. Once an agreement to resolve the shutdown is announced the deal is OFF. Your order must be received prior to the agreement to get the deal. If the deal falls through, then the discounting will resume.

3. The limit on discounts is 7 days. After 7 days no more discounts will be applied.

4. Discounts will be applied as refunds after you complete the purchase.

Back