The MARSA54 Government Shutdown Sale!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine in time to fly it on Saturday. I didn't have time to set it up until late Friday after a long week. That usually ends up with something bad happening but in this case it was easy to set up and worked perfectly.

Is there a way to get the software to display and/or print with a white background?

Is there a way to get the software to display and/or print with a white background?

I took a quick look and haven't found anything yet. That plot routine is from a third-party library I purchased. I'll dig somemore.

IT RETURNS (MAYBE)

$3 off a Marsa54LHD or new Marsa33LHD for each day the Federal government is shutdown (up to a limit of $30 off)

We did this in 2013 (last time this happened) so why not again.

For each day the shutdown is in effect a $3 discount will be accumulated. The price decrements at midnight EST.

But don't be too greedy... as soon as a deal is announced to end the shutdown (as verified by 2 news sources) the discount instantly evaporates.

Orders can be placed on the website https://marsasystems.com/, discount will be applied as a refund to your paypal payment.

(Details on the Marsa33HLD to be announced later this evening).

It under renovation but it still works for ordering via the products link.

Thanks for the laugh....your imagination knows no bounds. With the current gang of idiots in the Senate, if you're not careful you'll be paying people to take your products!

Apparently the "33" is not ready forsale yet but one can get "yers" 54's if so desired.
Go to products and the 54 is up forsale either 50 or 100G. Can also download the documentation
and the control program if desired. I suspect when the 33 is forsale the control program
would likely be the same. Kurt

Last edited:
Apparently the "33" is not ready forsale yet but one can get "yers" 54's if so desired.
Go to products and the 54 is up forsale either 50 or 100G. Can also download the documentation
and the control program if desired. I suspect when the 33 is forsale the control program

I have a MARSA33 and another one on the way. So, some are available.
The control program is the same.

Looking forward to specs on the 33, number of channels, MarsaNet integration, etc. I don’t NEED any, but that usually doesn’t stop me from adding to my assortment of alternatives.

MARSA site is like completely unindexed and lost in the Ether. Are you still open for business?

marsasystems.com should be in the ether, marsa4.com no longer is.

Thanks for the laugh....your imagination knows no bounds. With the current gang of idiots in the Senate, if you're not careful you'll be paying people to take your products!

There is a limit to the discount, there is no limit to government dysfunction.

Looking forward to specs on the 33, number of channels, MarsaNet integration, etc. I don’t NEED any, but that usually doesn’t stop me from adding to my assortment of alternatives.

The Marsa33LHD is functionally the same as the Marsa54LHD except it is narrower (33mm instead of 54mm). It also has a board mounted very bright LED which should be visible through a small hole in your av-bay, for those of us who want to depend less on our hearing and want to us the other wireless interface our brains provide for us (freq = 0.8 teraHertz)

Is that "are" or "will" be available? :wink::confused2: Kurt

They are available now via the dropdown list on the ordering page.

Pic below

20171129_185720.jpg

Last edited:
hahahahahahahaha,,
That's too funny John..
So everybody's hoping they don't get their crap together for 10 days,, lol...
OK,,
Now I've seen everything,, lol..
But I already have 3-- 54L's..
I love em..

Teddy

There is a limit to the discount, there is no limit to government dysfunction.

The Marsa33LHD is functionally the same as the Marsa54LHD except it is narrower (33mm instead of 54mm). It also has a board mounted very bright LED which should be visible through a small hole in your av-bay, for those of us who want to depend less on our hearing and want to us the other wireless interface our brains provide for us.

They are available now via the dropdown list on the ordering page.

Pic below

Ok, I can add all the M54's I want to the cart and get kicked to PayPal but put an M33 in there I get kicked back to the merchant. It don't work for the 33. I tried on Android and Windoze. Kurt

Just tried on Android and the link for payment on the M33's is defective. Kurt

Last edited:
Ok, I can add all the M54's I want to the cart and get kicked to PayPal but put an M33 in there I get kicked back to the merchant. It don't work for the 33. I tried on Android and Windoze. Kurt

Just tried on Android and the link for payment on the M33's is defective. Kurt

Ok, until I fix it select the Marsa54, add a note in the paypal note field in case I forget, and I will substitute the Marsa33

Ok, until I fix it select the Marsa54, add a note in the paypal note field in case I forget, and I will substitute the Marsa33

I put in for a 54 and stupid PP didn't allow for a note but did a regular private email to you. I have two 54's already and have a perfect project for the 33. Am in no hurry Kurt

I put in for a 54 and stupid PP didn't allow for a note but did a regular private email to you. I have two 54's already and have a perfect project for the 33. Am in no hurry Kurt

Got, also ordering system fixed now....

John, is MarsaNet available or will it be again soon? I was thinking of a staging project next, and that could be the ticket.

John, is MarsaNet available or will it be again soon? I was thinking of a staging project next, and that could be the ticket.

Yes its available. Let me get that up on the website.
$49 for the MrfBridge
$69 for the remote pyro (MrfPyro)

website (marsa4.com) is coming up with a bunch of joomla/java errors. I'm on firefox.. what am I doing wrong?

website (marsa4.com) is coming up with a bunch of joomla/java errors. I'm on firefox.. what am I doing wrong?

This post had the answer:

marsasystems.com works just fine for me. Just ordered my first Marsa at Madcow's BF sale, wish I had known a smaller version was coming. :p

Back