Sheri's Mercury Redstone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't done anything since the last post as I'm still waiting for the checkered decal from Dave of Red Arrow Hobbies. He seems a bit slow when it comes to service as I've also asked him to send me a set of instructions for Sheri's Saturn V and have yet to show up as well. Once I get these things, progress will continue, both for this project and the Saturn. Oh, one more thing, I'm also waiting for some cut off wheels for my Dremel for cutting the carbon fiber rods for the tower I tried to modify. I just felt it was too much of a pain to do this so I have a partial tower remaining.

..I'm still waiting for the checkered decal from Dave of Red Arrow Hobbies. He seems a bit slow when it comes to service as I've also asked him to send me a set of instructions for Sheri's Saturn V and have yet to show up as well.

You're not kidding. There have been a lot of threads in the forums about the horrible service at RAH. I don't know how he stays in business.

Fair bit of sanding on one particular CR who's fit is pretty tight inside the BT. So I just use strong language and listen to "Sonne" by Rammstein.

I just started reading this thread. I must say, you have fine taste in hobbies and music...

All Items are Brand New, Factory Sealed and Unlocked . Includes 1-year Apple Warranty

US BUYERS : 1 TO 2 DAYS EXPRESS SHIPPING by DHL EXPRESS

We offer a 20% Discount off all bulk purchases.We offer free shipping on all International Orders.

2 to 3 days express shipping anywhere in the world .You don't have to wait for 2 weeks to 4 weeks get your items .We do EXPRESS international shipping

Return Policy :
We offer 45 days return policy from the day you received your item .

CONTACT US :
[email protected]

Skype ID : bestmobilephoneshop.ltd

Why buy from us ?
* Your privacy is guaranteed
* Our prices are second to none
* Insurance Secured Transactions
* We ship Monday to Saturday.
* Free shipping on qualified orders
* We offer a reasonable discount on bulk purchase
* We ship the same day after confirmation of payment.
* We offer a 45-days return policy and a 100% money back guarantee.

WE OFFER BUY 2 UNIT AND GET 1 FOR FREE...
WE OFFER BUY 5 UNIT AND GET 3 FOR FREE...

Our Prices are :
Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128GB (Factory Unlocked) — $470
Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB (Factory Unlocked) — $440
Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB (Factory Unlocked) — $400
=========================
Apple iPhone 6 128GB (Factory Unlocked) — $420
Apple iPhone 6 64GB (Factory Unlocked) — $380
Apple iPhone 6 16GB (Factory Unlocked) — $340
Samsung Galaxy S6 128GB (Factory Unlocked) — $380
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GB (Factory Unlocked) — $400
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 128GB (Factory Unlocked) — $470
Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB..(Factory Unlocked) — 350
Samsung Galaxy S5 32GB..(Factory Unlocked) — 380
=============
Kindly Contact us for more product that are not listed above.
(Specify any other phone or laptop of interest for price list )

You do not need to pay any additional shipping fees .. All Shipping fees will be handled by us..

Our home delivery to you takes only 2-3 days to get to you , And its done with DHL courier service.

Furthermore, we urge you to be 100% confident that we are at the best of your services and we promise to serve you right with the companies act and laws governing our company.

Hurry while the offer last as these Prices & offers ( Buy 2 Phones and Get 1 Free) won't last long!! Very limited offer!

Spammer reported.:kill:

A spammer threw an advertisement into your thread, I reported it, the spammer has been deleted, their post is visible as a quote in my previous post.

I just got an email from Dave and he's charging me $25.00 for the checkered decal. I paid for it and I will now wait some more. He didn't mention anything about the Saturn V instructions I need though. :bang:

I finally got the checkered decal and cut off wheels in yesterday. Now I can continue to work on this and get it finished. ;)

We had our Black Forest 'Weegie' in the vet today having labored breathing problems for the last four days. She died of a heart attack on the table. Seventeen years old and not a vicious bone in her body. She loved everyone who came into our home rubbing all over them wanting to be petted. And she was given the attention without hesitation from all who met her. She is now buried in our back yard in her cat bed inside a box.
Poor, poor girl....

We had our Black Forest 'Weegie' in the vet today having labored breathing problems for the last four days. She died of a heart attack on the table. Seventeen years old and not a vicious bone in her body. She loved everyone who came into our home rubbing all over them wanting to be petted. And she was given the attention without hesitation from all who met her. She is now buried in our back yard in her cat bed inside a box.
Poor, poor girl....

My condolences.

Poor, poor girl....
Very sorry to hear that. Hard loosing a good dog!! Write her name on the fin of the rocket!

Very sorry to hear that. Hard loosing a good dog!! Write her name on the fin of the rocket!
My crayon rocket is named "Booker" after a friend's dog and whenever I spot a video of my rocket flying I email him the link.

It's hard losing a pet.

Very sad. But 17 is a good, long life for a cat. You must have taken very good care of her.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the loss of your cat. Always hard to lose a pet. I have an 18 year old Calico buried in the back yard, had her cremated, and then buried her with her blanket and favorite toy. Still have 2 dogs in their ash containers in the wifes curio cabinet.

I have a set of Saturn V instructions I can copy and send to you or I can build a PDF and e-mail them. Need an address though.

Steven, sorry to hear about your loss, but I'm glad you're still around.

I've been fooling around with the idea of getting into z scale trains. I've already got the basic layout with some tunnels, grass, weathered mountains and a small lake all built on a heavy plastic layout with wooden braces underneath. It's the "Cortina" layout by "Noch." No tracks or trains, buildings included. I'll be doing additional landscaping and weathering on this having the skills to do so (which are pretty easy to catch on to).
IMG_0001 (2).jpg

I've been thinking about finishing the Redstone for quite some time now. I need to add the escape tower and recovery system to finish this off. I've been itching to start Sheri's Saturn V. I hope I can get this finished and start on the Saturn V. I just have to kick myself in the arse to get going. We'll see. :wink:

hey Steven....sorry for the late post...but I wanted to send my condolences to you on the loss of your cat....they really are members of the family and its so hard to lose them. Would love to see your Redstone...you have done an amazing job with her so far!

C'mon, Steven. Someone around here has to finish something! Lord knows I haven't finished hardly any rockets...

hey Steven....sorry for the late post...but I wanted to send my condolences to you on the loss of your cat....they really are members of the family and its so hard to lose them. Would love to see your Redstone...you have done an amazing job with her so far!

One is never too late for condolences. I thank you very much NJRick! My son and Joanne did the best they could to help out by giving me big hugs as I cried my arse off. I still miss her thinking that she's on some of her favorite sleeping perches, (mostly on top the couch.) It's hardwired in you.

C'mon, Steven. Someone around here has to finish something! Lord knows I haven't finished hardly any rockets...

Tell me about it. I've simply joined the crowd is all I've done. We'll see though, I can't make any promises yet.

Back