AGM-12C Bullpup

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thobin

Reaction score
Well Google has failed me again I can't seem to fined and scale data on the AGM-12C Bullpup missile any one have any links / numbers they want to share.

TA

Well Google has failed me again I can't seem to fined and scale data on the AGM-12C Bullpup missile any one have any links / numbers they want to share.

TA

Hey ,whatcha got in mind ?

As usual ,there just ain`t that much "useful" info out there ,although there`s plenty of pictures, not much for scale data.

I would like to do a 6" scale version one day.

But very fortunately ,I`m planning a full scale AIM-4 Falcon for a winter project ,and my local aircraft museum just happens to have one on display.I spoke to a gentleman who works there and gave me full access to the missile.They also have a Genie nuke on display ,that would be a cool project one day !

It would be nice if somebody had access to such ordnance and was able to do full scale data on such subjects ,and since such missiles are completely obsolete, getting info and access to them should not be a problem.

I hope you can find some good data and perhaps share what you find.

I`ll have a look on the old interweb and see what`s out there.

cheerio

Paul T

Ya pictures I can find I just cant find any hard dimensional data. I do have a Rocsim of one AGM-12C just not sure how close it is to the real thing.

TA

TA

Hey ,whatcha got in mind ?

As usual ,there just ain`t that much "useful" info out there ,although there`s plenty of pictures, not much for scale data.

I would like to do a 6" scale version one day.

But very fortunately ,I`m planning a full scale AIM-4 Falcon for a winter project ,and my local aircraft museum just happens to have one on display.I spoke to a gentleman who works there and gave me full access to the missile.They also have a Genie nuke on display ,that would be a cool project one day !

It would be nice if somebody had access to such ordnance and was able to do full scale data on such subjects ,and since such missiles are completely obsolete, getting info and access to them should not be a problem.

I hope you can find some good data and perhaps share what you find.

I`ll have a look on the old interweb and see what`s out there.

cheerio

Paul T

I want to do a LOC 5.5 inch 54mm scale version, I also have been toying with a full scale Falcon too :) I have found some data on that. But the Bullpup 12C i'v got nothing, and that's what I really want to do. I have all this LOC 5.5 tube I have had for years and I don't want to just build another 3FNC rocket. Anyone know if one of Pete's update books has it.

TA

Ya pictures I can find I just cant find any hard dimensional data. I do have a Rocsim of one AGM-12C just not sure how close it is to the real thing.

TA

Bump to see if you ever found any info. Thinking of a scratch build and would love to see some drawings with dimensions.

Have a rock sim file I can work from but like you I'm curious how close to the real thing the file is.

Thanks

You would think there has to be several on display where a person could take a bunch of pictures and scale dimensions.I would think a US Airforce displaying F-100s and other Century jet aircraft would have to have Pullpups either mounted on wing pods or on stands....something !

My local aviation museum has F-101 VooDoos on display outside on stands and two inside the museum ,both have Falcon missiles mounted on them ,as well as a Falcon missile mounted on a stand and also a Genie nuke next to it ! those I have full access to any time.

So you see ,there has to be several out there :confused2:

Paul T

I may have to go look at the Hill Air Force base museum that I live by. I don't ever remember seeing one there but most of the stuff there you can walk right up to and i'm a carpenter so I always have a tape measure with me. :)

TA

I may have to go look at the Hill Air Force base museum that I live by. I don't ever remember seeing one there but most of the stuff there you can walk right up to and i'm a carpenter so I always have a tape measure with me. :)

TA

I hope you find something !

Same here, I always have a few tapes in my truck (tin basher)

Bring a camera too !

Paul T

Back