where to order stainless microclips for lpr/mpr?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I already pulled the pin and ordered the Muller clips from Digikey, I'll live with those for a while. If they really suck I'll buy some from NARTS. Thanks for the info guys! My use is just for my personal launcher, nowhere near the heavy duty a club sees...

Eventually got my Mueller clips from the link in post #26. They look just fine, stainless. Not zinc coated as far as I can tell.

I've got a project to replace all the copper clips on my personal launch system now. It has three smooth jaw pairs (corroded copper at the moment) and one stainless alligator pair.

A lot of good info here.
When I bought them before way back when at radio shack I think I got a bog of 10 for 2.99.
I don't launch all that much due to funds, so not worried about corrosion all that much.
On the old pad set up, I sprayed silicone or WD-40 on the clips before and after, and never had much problems.
Kept the pad indoors so it wasn't subject to weather or drastic temp ranges.
Winter launches I just used a single Estes pad, mostly to fly a new bird just built.
All things considered, the response has been way more than I expected.
Thank you kindly to all.
And it sounds like someone else has benefited also, so it's all good.
But by all means, keep it going.
Never know when that one in a million hint comes along that you can't resist pulling the trigger on!
Hope everyone had a great 4th.

Back