• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Raven 2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I seem to be collecting altimeters again! So, it's time to thin the herd a bit -- I don't need a dozen of 'em... Besides, I want to buy a new camera. :)

So, Sold & Shipped , one shiny Raven 2. $130 shipped anywhere in the US; I'll ship outside the US for actual postage.

r2.jpgr22.jpg

-Kevin

Last edited:
Thanks Dan!

With that, I'm almost halfway to having the money for the camera.... :)

-Kevin

Any other altimeters?

:)

If you have any cheap-ish altimeters, I can help trim your stock a little...
;)

Any other altimeters?

:)

If you have any cheap-ish altimeters, I can help trim your stock a little...
;)

I have 3 RRC2s; solid, reliable baro units. I'd sell you one (or both) at $40 each, shipped.

rrc2.jpg

-Kevin

Last edited:
Holy guacamole! I've received six or seven inquiries about the RRC2s I posted about; I certainly didn't expect so many PMs!

Right now, blackbrandt has right of first refusal, though that will only last so long. After that, I'll make them available to folks in the order I received inquiries. I only have three of them, so the inquiries already received will definitely take all of them.

And for the curious, the altimeters I own (including RRC2s) are as follows, so you can see why I'm thinning the herd a bit...

Raven 2
2 x Parrot
3 x RRC2
4 x RRC3
MARSA54
TeleMetrum

...and no, most of them are not for sale.

-Kevin

Blackbrandt has declined the RRC2 offer; when I get a chance to go back through my PMs later and figure out who offered first, I will be in touch with folks.

-Kevin

Received! As an added bonus, it's a 250g unit!

The miracle is I actually had the box that particular unit came in -- the boxes for the others all disappeared quickly.

Yes, I still have one. No, it's not for sale. :)

-Kevin

Back