My Micro Bertha

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

46u

Reaction score
All most done with my Micro Bertha will post pictures when I get done. :clap:
Thanks
Jeff

I am going to repaint it MAYBE as it did not turn out real well. but here is my oldest grandsons and my micro fleet with the micro Bertha. The yellow jacket in the back hard to see I have not gotten the paint for it yet.

DSCF7904.JPG

I built a version of a "Micro Bertha" using BT-5 tubing, a teensy-tiny elliptical nose cone, and some 0.5mm thick birch for fins.
Unfortunately we can't get Micromax engines up here, but the closest I can get is Estes 1/4A.

It did 325 feet. Quickly.

Here's mine, just completed this weekend. Minimum diameter inkjet label wrap. Done in the paint scheme I remember seeing in the 80s (now back again) Weighs in at 2.1 grams ready to fly, hopefully will get a test flight soon :)

Bertha.jpg

Here's mine, just completed this weekend. Minimum diameter inkjet label wrap. Done in the paint scheme I remember seeing in the 80s (now back again) Weighs in at 2.1 grams ready to fly, hopefully will get a test flight soon :)

View attachment 153463

I have one exactly like it. It was the first rocket that I built for micromaxx motors around a dozen or so years ago. It flys great but I always have a hard time finding it . Good luck with yours.

Back