Fade to Black Rocket Works closing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fade_to_Black

Reaction score
Hi all, due to pending divorce, I am forced to close my shop. As of right now, I don't have a place or equipment to manufacture pads, and will be unable to take any more orders. I will be taking down the website shortly.

I do have a small inventory of assembled pads on hand for reduced prices as they are built, but unpainted. They are first come, first served, and there will be no more available after these are gone.

These are what I have:

2 Standard Concept pads - $175 each
1 TARC Conncept pad - $175
2 Mini Concept Pads - $85 each

As stated above, these are bare metal, unpainted but complete.

Please contace me directly at [email protected] for information.

Please feel free to share this on the other forums as well.

Thanks.

Fred Ziegler

Hi all, due to pending divorce, I am forced to close my shop. As of right now, I don't have a place or equipment to manufacture pads, and will be unable to take any more orders. I will be taking down the website shortly.

I do have a small inventory of assembled pads on hand for reduced prices as they are built, but unpainted. They are first come, first served, and there will be no more available after these are gone.

These are what I have:

2 Standard Concept pads - $175 each
1 TARC Conncept pad - $175
2 Mini Concept Pads - $85 each

As stated above, these are bare metal, unpainted but complete.

Please contace me directly at [email protected] for information.

Please feel free to share this on the other forums as well.

Thanks.

Fred Ziegler

Sorry to hear about that, I have been through it, the Pacific Northwest is a great place to recover...

Very sorry to hear this. I hope thing get better for you soon.

Dan

Just want to say Fred, that your pads are fantastic. We've used them exclusively now for our MPR/HPR club launches, and they're working great. Hope things get back on track for you soon.

I agree- Great pads. I own one and am very happy with it.

Women......can't live with 'em, can't push 'em off a cliff......wait a tick......

Back