Forum Games - Movie Quotes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UP IN SMOKE---tough call
Here's a real brain teaser for ya,

"Our interest lies in stopping those who would see all good falter. It lies in stopping the powers of misrule from coming of age. It lies in finding that damned book and **** a vile beast of a man who shall not rest until God himself is thrown down. And all of creation becomes ...yadda yadda yadda.

Ah crap, I know this and the movie---gimmee a second-- I wanna say Cave man ----- talkin about the beatles hint

Here's a real brain teaser for ya,

"Our interest lies in stopping those who would see all good falter. It lies in stopping the powers of misrule from coming of age. It lies in finding that damned book and **** a vile beast of a man who shall not rest until God himself is thrown down. And all of creation becomes ...yadda yadda yadda.

Warlock---my brain hurts now

OK , Here's a tuffy--hint --think cars-- " Gentlemen let's spike the punch"--- one more hint Turk

Beaten and broken I shall take my leave of you--no really I gotta find the bed now ,but, I'll be back---H

Here ya go.....

"Uh, look, I'm sorry but not to be changing the subject or anything, but when was the last time you had a CAT scan?"
"About 6 months ago,it's company policy."

“It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.”

"You can't fix this thing!".... "My old man's a TV repairman, he's got an awesome set of tools, I can fix it!"

"You caused lot of trouble this morning, and like to got someone killed"

"You're good. Most people can't hear me with the whole orchestra playing."
"Ah I don't have to take this abuse from you. I got hundreds of people dying to abuse me.

Back