My MicroMaxx fleet after just two weeks

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

46u

Reaction score
Received my first MicroMaxx launch kit week ago this pass Friday. Here is my fleet Micro fleet at this point. I am not finished with the display stand and only started on the kits last night.

DSCF7888.JPG

Micros are fun and addictive. It's easy to sit down and build two or three rockets in one evening, all on a TV table. A collection of 50 or more micros can easily fit in a small shelf space. People seem to be drawn to the micros as much as my high power stuff and often express more interest in the the tiny missiles. The only big draw back to micromaxx is that the delay is too short, another second or two would be really awesome, especially for competition rockets.

Only real problem I have with the micro is my old bay eyes and my shaking hands. But the will never take the place of my low power and mid power. What I like the most about them is I can walk out the door and launch instead of having to load up the bike and sidecar then time getting there and back.

Other then the two Quest rockets that came in the launch kit the rest of the quest rockets did not cost me anything.
Jeff

Building micros can be challenging even with steady hands and great eyes. Just applying decals has been known to induce some pretty foul language in me.

Back