Quest customer service is A+++++++++

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

46u

Reaction score
I am putting this here as it has to do with Quest MicroMaxx starter set I received. When I got it I broke the seal and open it up a week ago today. I did not take much of a look till just the other day. The rod had rust on it so bad when I cleaned it off it was so pitted I was worrying about it breaking. Then the space shuttle was missing the lower launching lug. I gave them a call and they where great. They said they would send me a new rod, space shuttle and 3 or 4 other MicroMaxx rockets. The very next day they sent me an invoice not charge and they are replacing what was messed up in the kit and 4 other rockets!!!!!!!!! This day and age hard to find decent customer service much lest GREAT customer service. Quest has a customer for life!

They are great folks! They shipped this order Thursday from UT to GA and I received it today. The shuttle and rod is a replacement for the defective ones that where in the kit but not only did they send 4 extra rockets but all so a flying saucer. I have not seen this type of service since before all the big companies put all the small family business out of business.

DSCF7879.JPG

It will be interesting to see how Quest’s customer service remains now that they are part of AeroTech.

And what this will entail for the Quest product line

It will be interesting to see how Quest’s customer service remains now that they are part of AeroTech.

And what this will entail for the Quest product line

All the emails I have gotten from them in the subject box says AeroTeck customer service and in the email both Aerotech Quest aerospace division. I have sent many emails to them this past week at least 10 and have had all of them replied to which is more then I can say for some companies. I think and hoping things are only going to get better.

Back